By KCMA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UTF8ref is a complete reference for the UTF-8 character set.
- Browse 1-Byte (ASCII), 2-byte, 3-Byte, and 4-Byte characters, and view them in a large format.
- Look up a specific character byte-by-byte with the Byte Picker.
- Use the categories feature to quickly find that one character you are looking for.
- Find where international alphabets are located in the UTF-8 character set.
Note: Categories are not comprehensive. For example, there are hundreds of mathematical symbols in UTF-8, but only the most common ones are shown in the category view.
- Category: Reference
- Released: 14 November 2008
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: KCMA Financial Consultants, Inc.
- © 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.