Have every part of your connected life at your fingertips with the V by Vodafone app.
Bring all your smart devices from Vodafone and other leading brands together in one simple place.
• Easy setup. Setup all your V by Vodafone devices in the app in a few quick and easy steps
• Worry free price plans. Simple activation and management of your V by Vodafone price plans. No need to spend time reviewing and comparing price plans. Just tell us the device that your V-Sim by Vodafone is connecting and we will select the most suitable price plan for it.
• Manage your subscriptions in one place. See all your V by Vodafone subscriptions on single screen. Have the ability to pause your next month’s subscription if you need to take a break or change your price plan if you have a new device that you wish to connect.
• V by Vodafone support. Need help on your V by Vodafone device or subscription? No need to call. Just open your V by Vodafone app (or visit v.vodafone.com) and you can chat or request a call back to speak to one of our trained V by Vodafone agents.
We've been listening to your feedback and have made some improvements when chatting to an specialist customer care advisor.
Ratings and Reviews
Vodafone SOS accident alarm
I was extremely disappointed in this badly designed product.
On the first day of purchase the alarm was not charging on this badly designed charging stand. I blamed myself for this until I took it back to the supply shop who decided the charging lead was faulty. They advised me not to use the lightweight unstable piece of plastic and plug direct into the alarm Ok with this .
I have problems trying to fasten this piece of Hard Inflexible plastic around my wrist. Also I'm a lady and I find the strap very unfriendly and ungainly piece of horrid black thick plastic . An improvement is required here . I tolerated it for several weeks more ( having now paid 3 months subscription for almost no use)
The alarm goes off when I'm doing tree pruning and other garden tasks plus alarming my family during the night that I have fallen when actually I had turned over in bed and swung my arms around !
This product requires more fine detail work in the finish and feminine input design
before I can recommend it to my circle of friends.
I'm sorry to add that I have returned this product and received a full refund except for my 3 months subs
Of £12 which I suppose I've lost this now!!? BI
Don’t waste your time or money
Firstly the GPS is miles out and Vodafone can’t help in any way.
For an sos device that relies upon knowing the location of the person in need, it’s no use giving a location between 3.5 miles to 10 miles incorrect location and on one occasion it said the person in need was in the middle of the North Atlantic!!
It’s nothing but an overpriced poor piece of technology that doesn’t do as Vodafone advertise it to be.
Please don’t fall for their “if you don’t love us, you can leave us” rubbish because they will squirm like a fish fighting for its life to not let you away!
I wouldn’t recommend Vodafone to my worst enemy, they are a god awful company without any morals whatsoever.
This technology simply doesn’t work. If you’re in a location with perfect 4G coverage it may work better but that’s a massive gamble for the initial cost in the first year of £126 including the necessary subscription.
Save your time and peace of mind and go to careline who are well versed in these products
No problems with setting up, straight forward. The tracking needs to be tightened up, it sometimes shows the vehicle moving when parked this impacts on other functions such safety score giving 0%, also motion alert activate’s when vehicle is not moving. Motion Alert could do with the facility of having an audible notification
Oops this should have been on v auto
- Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- 128.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Dutch, German, Greek, Irish, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Vodafone Group and/or its licensors. Vodafone and the Vodafone logo are trade marks of the Vodafone Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.