Vectornator is an advanced vector design app that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it enables you to create high quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator 2 we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide rangle of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context based inspector panel - find all features you need exactly when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi core 64 bit chips to get maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models and iPhone 6s and later.
Bug fixes and improvements.
We constantly want to improve the quality of our app. You have questions, feedback or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us directly in Vectornator or via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator please rate it or even leave a review. This is the best way you can support us. Thanks a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
I found this app by pure chance, as it seems not very popular yet. I love it and I hope that reviews will help to spread the news.
It does everything I need and it’s unbelievably free. I am scared to update it and I hope it won’t start showing annoying banners in some future updates ;-)
Things I would improve:
- when using the Apple Pencil, it’s easy to interfere with my hand palm. It would be nice to better detect these casual contacts on the canvas (although it’s handy to use my fingers for switching tools in the bar)
- it’s too easy to accidentally rotate the canvas. Can I lock it?
- it would be nice to close the side menus (e.g. style, layers) by swiping right on any part of them, not just their title.
- how do I resize a text box without stretching the text in it?
- how do I append new points to a path with the pen? I mean extending it with new points.
- some useful features are not easy to discover at first, so you will need to improve the documentation (e.g. adding tips, improving the online documentation and so on). The manual is a good start, but not easily accessible from the the app, no search functionality etc.
Best app for Vectors
Can’t believe this is free!!
I have been using adobe illustrator on my desktop for years and have always wanted a decent iPad version. I was using Draw, but it stopped being supported. This is the next best thing to the desktop version and is nearly identical to Draw. The app is very functional, well designed and the help desk responds immediately—in fact, Vladimir, who I believe designed the app, responds himself and answered a few questions. I figured nearly everything myself as the app is intuitive and the manual online also really helps.
It keeps improving and I really hope he keeps it going as it’s a great tool. Thanks Vlad!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. It’s always a team work and it is really important to work as a team to build such an awesome app for you. We will keep up working on it and work really hard to make it every day better as the day before. Enjoy Vectornator further!
This app is just what I’ve been looking for. I do a lot of work in Adobe Illustrator and wanted a lightweight version of it on my phone (you know, to make icons and bits on the fly for social accounts etc).
Seeing that it was free and has good ratings, I downloaded it and was blown away by how great it is. If you’re a designer that knows their tools, you’ll appreciate the purity and depth of this app with tools like the pathfinder to unify/divide paths, the pen tool (arguably the most powerful tool ever), and a great selection of export options. I could go on. Just download it and see for yourself.
Well done to the whole team. Really. Well done.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
- Linearity GmbH
- 161.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.