By Rantmedia Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Vectrex Regeneration is FREE for the Holidays - Enjoy!! ***
"NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" IN 141 COUNTRIES
* Touch Arcade : 4 stars; “exquisitely detailed… an impressive Vectrex experience”
* Retro Gamer Magazine: “Quite simply the best emulator on iPad”
* CNET: Featured in “the best iPad apps. Period”
* Kotaku: “A beautiful harmony that instantly transports me 18 years into the past”
* BAFTA Cymru Technical Commendation
Vectrex Regeneration is a faithful recreation of the original Vectrex retro games console from the 1980s. Bringing a totally authentic experience, this extensive catalog of retro games will provide hours of classic gaming entertainment.
***Optimised for retina devices***
• Access to many original titles including:
Fortress of Narzod
• Play indie titles such as:
War of the Robots
• Original Vectrex unit, authentic sounds, game box art and history of the Vectrex
• iCade, MFi compatible
• Game Center support, with leaderboards, achievements and challenges!
• Use additional iPhone/iPad as a controller over WiFi and Bluetooth
Now you can take a Vectrex with you wherever you go!
Get in touch with us:
What's New in Version 2.1
Fix for crashing on German iPad’s. Sorry about that / Es tut mir leid!!
I've had this app for a while now but had deleted it due to being virtually unusable. Thought I'd try again on the hope that it had been fixed, shame, still too buggy to enjoy.
Go to settings= crash, play game=crash, read history book=crash, look through game shelf=crash, basically it's crashtastic!
I guess I'll remove it again and just give up. I was pretty miffed to see that the developer had decided to give it away as a holiday special, having pain for it only to find it a buggy mess it's annoying to know that others are getting this awful experience without losing there cash the way I did, sour grapes maybe but better take the money and use it to invest in the app and fix it!
Find this game crashes a lot. But have managed to enjoy playing the old games that I played when I was 6. Good app if they sorted it out from crashing. Plus controls aren't easy. Would be better if you could hook up a joy pad through Bluetooth
Keeps crashing at load screen and puts me back into iPad every time ,was looking forward to this but a big let down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 February 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 196 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Rantmedia Games Ltd
- © 2012-2016 Rantmedia Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.