Discover over 600 tried and tested recipes, with shopping and product tips that make vegan cooking a breeze! From convenience-style supermarket meals to beginner recipes, right up to gourmet – we’ve got it all!
Breakfasts, lunches, starters, mains, desserts, sauces, smoothies, raw, baking and cakes… all within easy to find categories.
Search for recipes by season, celebrations, dietary requirements, country and much more. You’ll also find recipes by chefs from some of the UK’s top vegan restaurants. Friends and family will be blown away with your new, improved cooking skills! You’ll never have to wonder what to have for dinner again!
• Over 600 tried and tested recipes
• New recipes added weekly
• Find recipes by various categories, including recipe type, dietary needs (including gluten-free), holidays and more
• Guest chef recipes from top UK vegan restaurants
• Beginner recipes through to gourmet
• Convenience-style alternatives
• Information on going and staying vegan
• Tag favourites to save and revisit
• View recipes off-line (for recipes which have been previously viewed)
• "Keep screen on" option will prevent screen from turning off while you're cooking
• Receive optional push notifications when new recipes are added
Vegan Recipe Club was created by Viva!, a UK-registered charity which educates people about the realities of factory farming and how it impacts our health, animals and the planet. Vegan Recipe Club is part of our project to make going – and staying – vegan really easy!
Minor maintenance update
Ratings and Reviews
Great Vegan app!
This app is so easy to use and has 100s of great ideas for vegans or people wanting to try a plant based diet.
Try it today , you won’t regret it.....great for your health, great for animals and great for the planet:-)
Inspiring and very easy to navigate
I really enjoy this app as it is packed with great recipes including many simple ones, that are categorised in very easy to find and thorough sections. The Search facility is excellent and you can search by ingredient - didn’t know how to use up 2 bags of carrots without making the same old and am now making a really nice Thai curry! Highly recommend.
Doesn’t work when opened
I’ve downloaded the app and when I open it comes up with an error saying it is unable to download recipes. Have tried to redownload the app but error persists 😩
Developer Response ,
So sorry for this. We have now corrected the issue and the app should be working properly now.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.