Over 5,000,000 downloads! Videolicious 5 is beautifully designed to make high quality video creation even easier and faster! Instantly weave together interviews, videos, photos, music and more into a sophisticated video production—in seconds. Just talk and tap—or watch and tap—to make the perfect video. Already an essential app for journalists at the world’s biggest newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations, as well as marketing and sales professionals, recruiters and corporate communicators, Videolicious can help anyone unlock the power of video to tell incredible stories.
Talk and tap to magically line up your narration
Watch and tap to easily add b-roll to interviews
Quickly combine videos and photos with music
Apply cinematic filters to multiple photos + videos
Instantly preview your video production
Post HD videos on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
Backup to your camera roll and the cloud
Email gorgeous HD video stories
Please email us at support@videolicious for help, questions, and suggestions. Thanks!
New options to create video messages enhanced with patented word-level effectiveness analytics.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded and deleted within 1 minute after nearly throwing my phone on the floor.
It’s not a video editor!
Not a video editor
Extremely poorly described app, "Turn raw video clips and photos into tightly edited masterpieces to share with your friends, in just three simple steps" suggests a competitor to iMovie and Splice etc, but it's not, it's more of a documentary or story telling recording tool with no actual video EDITING features at all.
Step 1 is simple enough, select the recorded video(s) you want to include from your camera roll, so far so good. Step two is where it all goes to pot if you were expecting a regular video editor as at this stage it forces you to record another video clip, suggesting you talk into the camera giving background information on the videos chosen in step 1, talking about the video as if you were a newsreader talking about some footage. Step 3 forces you to chose some kind of background music after which it just merges it all together with no input from the end user, no video trimming, no fade control, nothing.
I'm sure it's OK for those that want to make mini documentaries with narration or have dreams of being the next Trevor McDonald, but if like me you've read the description and expected something to crop and stitch videos together that you've already recorded, this is definitely not the app you're after.
Good app - but please explain clearer
The app itself is quite good - but took a lot of figuring out because instructions were not clear at all (even after pressing instruction tab). In brief you do the following:-
1) Click 'General' icon (to make a general video)
2) Click 'Camera Roll' and press on photos you want which will result in a green box around the selected photos.
3) Click on the small 'Save' button in the top right corner as this will save which photos you wish to use in the video.
4) Your camera will appear on the right. This is where you look into the camera and provide narration for your photos. Only the first few seconds and last few seconds of the narration will be shown as video footage - the rest of the narration will play in the background behind the photos being played as a sideshow. Click the 'Tell your story' button on the left, then the record button at the bottom of the to begin your narration. Click the button in the middle at the bottom again to stop recording.
5) Click the 'Save' button in the top right corner to proceed.
6) On the next screen select the song you wish to play in the background. As soon as you select a song - the app will begin creating your video.
7) It has now automatically been saved to your camera roll. You can still watch it within the app by pressing the 'Watch' button.
Hope this has helped everyone.
- Videolicious, Inc.
- 411 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Videolicious
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.