ViewRanger (Premium Edition)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are new to ViewRanger, please download ViewRanger Free from the App Store. We will be removing support for this edition later in the year.
If you already use this Premium app, we will be providing a simple way to transition to the Free app later in the year. Until then, this premium app will be kept up to date.
- By accessing your Apple Health data, ViewRanger can give you even more detailed information about your activity, including the number of steps you’ve walked and your heart rate (when using Apple Watch™ or Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices).
- Tracks recorded from your walks, cycle rides and other activities in ViewRanger can be saved to Apple Health as workouts.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.3.1
- Height data is automatically downloaded when you pan across a map
- Tracks are now automatically uploaded when you finish recording them
- Improved app menu icons
- Fixed crash issues some users were experiencing
- Improved app start-up speed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 14 June 2016
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Augmentra Ltd
- © Augmentra Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Top-up (L) credit for maps and routes£14.99
- Top-up (S) credit for maps and routes£5.99
- Top-up (M) credit for maps and routes£8.99
- GB 1:25K Map Pack (Medium) £12.99
- Lake District National Park£28.99
- Peak District National Park£16.99
- SE England (The South East)£8.49
- S Highlands of Scotland (Southern Highlands & Hebrides)£8.49
- GB 1:50K Map Pack £12.99
- West Country of England£8.49