ViewRanger Premium Edition
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We will be removing support for this edition later in the year. So please don’t download ViewRanger Premium if you are new to ViewRanger. Instead, search for "ViewRanger” and download the free app instead.
If you already use this paid app, we will be providing a simple way to transition to the Free app later in the year. Until then, this premium app will be kept up to date.
- By accessing your Apple Health data, ViewRanger can give you even more detailed information about your activity, including the number of steps you’ve walked and your heart rate (when using Apple Watch™ or Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices).
- Tracks recorded from your walks, cycle rides and other activities in ViewRanger can be saved to Apple Health as workouts.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: email@example.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
We've redesigned our Apple Watch app and included a bunch of watchOS 4 features:
- Download nearby routes directly from your watch (over cellular with Apple Watch Series 3)
- View any map in full screen
- Pan and zoom maps to view areas in more detail
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 05 October 2017
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Augmentra Ltd
- © Augmentra Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Top-up (S) credit for maps and routes£5.99
- Top-up (L) credit for maps and routes£14.99
- Top-up (M) credit for maps and routes£8.99
- GB 1:25K Map Pack (Medium) £16.99
- Lake District National Park£24.99
- Peak District National Park£18.99
- GB 1:50K Map Pack £16.99
- SE England (The South East)£7.99
- Map and route credit - 46 credits£0.99
- S Highlands of Scotland (Southern Highlands & Hebrides)£7.99