Browse vinyl, CDs, cassettes, MP3s, and any other format of your favourite albums and singles. Choose from over 8 million releases to add to your Collection or Wantlist, organised by folders.
- Scan barcodes to quickly look up releases
- Find your vinyl, CD, cassette, etc. right within the app, and immediately add it to your Collection or Wantlist
- Filter searches by country, format, artist name, year, and more
- Organise your collection by folders
- Get price suggestions for selling your music
- Add details to your release such as media condition, sleeve condition, date purchased, or any notes
- View detailed release information including release date, country, popularity, extra artist contributors, and much more
- Rate releases and compare your rating to the community’s
- Multiple account support
VinylBox connects to your Discogs account to keep everything in sync. Sign up or log into Discogs right within the app.
*Album artwork appears correctly in VinylBox on all pages when you download the app, but has been blurred/replaced in the preview screenshots due to legal reasons.
VinylBox was previously released as RecordBox.
- Improved search - now results will more closely match what you're looking for.
Ratings and Reviews
Not much use unless your records have a barcode
This app could be very useful (well, that’s why I bought it!) but the search functionality is completely useless. Adding a record to your collection via barcode scan works most of the time, but I, like most serious collectors, have a vinyl collection which is probably 50% made up of pre-barcode albums. I’ve tried tweeting the developer about the search issues but have had no response. Disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for trying VinylBox and I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. I have not received any tweets about this issue, could you please ensure your account is not private? You can also e-mail recordbox[at]davengomes.com if that is easier. I would be happy to investigate this issue further.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.