• Online turn-based Multiplayer
• Single Player matches
• Realistic physics
• Beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Intuitive touch screen controls
• Flat or uneven greens
• Scores of kits to choose from!
The 8 century old past time has been faithfully recreated for the iPhone & iPad in all it’s strategic and skilful glory. Draw, block and drive your way to victory with up to 4 players competing on flat or uneven greens for the title of greatest Virtual Lawn Bowler.
• Online turn-based Multiplayer contests; defeat everyone and battle to the top of the global rankings leaderboard
• Single Player experience competing with up to 3 robotic opponents
• Up to 4 players can battle it out in Multiplayer
• Intuitive touch screen controls allow for accurate aim and delivery
• Play on a flat green or an infinite number of uneven greens
• Features realistic physics that accurately simulate the experience
• Configure everything; change the bowl bias, players, difficulty, terrain and more!
• Manipulate the in-game camera to better judge your shots in a beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Take part in the unique Skill Challenges game mode; scenarios that test your bowling ability and compare your ratings against the world through Game Center.
• Kit out in your choice of bowl and mat set
* Fix to crash seen by some users on iPad. Apologies for the inconvenience!
* Merry Xmas all and thank you for your continued support!
Ratings and Reviews
The actual game is great, I love the challenges, love the various different weightings/surfaces you can try. Great fun.
The online stuff is a great idea... but in between shots, the game changes what has happened... playing a real-life friend of mine and we’ve been sending each other screenshots before and after each shot, and it’s clear the game changes what happens from shot to shot and even makes up what shot was played! Bizarre. So only 3 stars because it’s a bit broken!!
This is perfectly playable on its own terms, but it certainly doesn’t represent the actual game. The rink has the wrong proportions, the jack length is nowhere near an actual full length (and the short jack is about 2 metres). The gameplay is quite fun, though, and I don’t want to be too harsh. As long as you don’t expect it to reflect the real thing too closely this will pass a few relaxing minutes.
Not quite right
A good attempt to recreate the game of lawn bowls BUT the proportion of the rink is NOT CORRECT and this allows the “crash bang wallop”brigade to much license, shots are allowed that would be OUT OF THE RINK in real bowls. Get the proportion right and then THE BEST BOWLER WOULD WIN THE GAME. To easy to ditch the jack with first bowl making it a one shot end, this completely spoils the game. And IS NOT BOWLS. It’s a pity because if little but important matters like this were corrected this would be a great game, nearly like playing the real thing.
- Raiden Limited
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Raiden Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £2.99
- Small bag of coins £0.99
- Standard bag of coins £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.