Optimize your results with Virtual Trainer Suspension
- Be inspired by 110 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty performed by the world renowned TRX-guru Seth Ronland.
- Create your own personal workout.
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Sync your burned calories to the new iOS8 Health App!
With Suspension Training you use your own body weight and gravity to create strength, balance and flexibility.
Suspension Training allows you to train at home, on the road or in the gym, leaving you no excuse for not getting a fast and effective workout that delivers results.
Exercises are performed by the famous TRX-guru and professional instructor, Seth Ronland.
- Improved sound and voice guidance.
- Faster video viewer for exercises
- Added three levels of exercise difficulty.
- Improved calorie counting.
- Owning this app now unlocks all Suspension exercises for free in Virtual Trainer PRO.
Don't forget that new exercises and workouts are added regularly without an App Store update!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to customise.
As a beginner the app is easy to customise and it's great there are suggested exercises grouped together dependant on ability/experience. You can alter the time for each exercise or number of reps, the rest interval in between as well as the number of circuits. My only suggestions would be a video or two to show the complete novice (me!) how to set up the straps for each exercise and an indication next to each exercise title as to which setting the straps need to be in... max length, shortest, mid etc. All of these are 'obvious' once you're an expert but not so when you're brand new.
I have only just downloaded this app and have only had a quick look at it, but what I’ve seen is very impressive. Each exercise is well displayed and presented by the trainer. There are lots of exercises to choose from; you are able to pick your activities to make your own workout for your capability. You can also pick the number of sessions and have a timer on each activity. I’m looking forward to starting my suspension workouts using this app.
Plenty of variations on the exercises, with a good set of pre-loaded workouts & the ability to create your own routines with the ability to select the duration of each sets workout times, rest periods & reps. Plus the workout routines show you what your supposed to be doing and what exercise comes next in your set, with countdowns from 5 seconds. Definitely a useful app to have if your new to suspension trainers or you want something to increase/improve your workouts
- Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
- 14.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.