Virtual Villagers 4 Free for iPad
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life is the fourth chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
Exclusive features in the iPad version include:
* Support for multiple simultaneous players, so that up to 5 people can have their own separate tribe on the same iPad!
* Personalize your tribe by renaming your villagers!
* Customize the epitaph for favorite villagers who have died.
More about Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life:
* Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
* A new villager selection screen lets you start with a custom tribe. For an extra challenge, try starting with only children or select a tribe full of nursing mothers!
* New, updated user interface, plus our most detailed, vivid map yet, full of exciting new puzzles.
* Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
* New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours!
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
If you like VV4 Free for iPad, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPad!
VV4 Free features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Changes in ad content
Stuck at 35 villagers... No more huts, got clothing and school.
All my villagers 'grew up' so had to wait for old age to take some... In older versions you could brew a stew to kill off some islanders.
Also not getting collection items, on the rare occasion i get something for the kids to collect its always mushrooms or duplicates of items already collected. I don't need mushrooms so often now as have over 20k food!
I read a tip that you can get more villagers after you 'tech up' or complete collections.
My tech is really slow to grow - no building or anything left to do
An how can i complete a collection if the pieces don't appear.
Add to this all my villagers have to do is lie around... All cloth, tools, soap are full, everyone is healthy and I'm back to 35 people and waiting for death to take some before the little ones grow up.
So its more than a bit tedious now... A few more days like this and i will just delete it as there is nothing left to do without tech points and the missing artefacts... Boredom is fast taking over this game
I brought this free game and because it's free, it didn't take long to load. I don't mind if the graphics are a bit on the weird side, but even the fact that you can change the characters names is great. It takes you on a journey to an island with a huge tree. It is there that your quest begins. You can have children, collect food, be the god of a village and so much more. 'last day of work' is a great invention and I hope they make more simulation apps.
By major fan of the iPad.
i love it's fun and works perfectly just like my other virtual villages I would get it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 December 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 47.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009-2011 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.