The big classic is back! The popular piano — with adjustable reverb, automatic time stretch, master tuning, and fully configurable keyboard.
Featured at Apple's Special Event January 2010.
(IMPORTANT: This is the same version as Grand Pro 1.1.6)
Be the maestro with Virtuoso Piano Classic, the classical iPod touch and iPhone instrument. Play breathtaking nocturnes in soft mode. Or ground shaking legatos with up to five fingers. Change the tuning with one flick of your fingers. Adjust the reverb mix to change the acoustical environment. Slide your fingers to roll the keys. And when you have the perfect tune, record it. Everything that made the grand piano the majesty of instruments now fits in your pocket.
- 7 octaves of sampled concert grand piano
- Master tuning
- Soft (una corda) and sustain (damper) mode with separately sampled sounds
- Adjustable keyboard size (up to 4 octaves)
- Built-in advanced metronome
- Automatic tempo conversion
- Built-in reverb with adjustable mix level
- Optional iPod mode - if turned on you can not play in silent mode (iPhone only)
- Key labels with universal nomenclature and color indication
- Record, save and playback with customizable project names
- Overdubing for complex recordings
- Play chords with up to 5 fingers
- Slide your fingers to roll the keys
A seasoned pianist need so much more than a few ebony and ivory keys. Orchestras around the world use different tunings and have different acoustics. A concert grand piano can't be truly part of them without adapting. For the first time in the App Store, Virtuoso Piano Classic gives you the possibility to adjust the piano to match all your needs.
- Virtuoso Piano Classic is the first and only piano application in the App Store with "Master Tuning". Tune Virtuoso Piano Classic from 415.0 Hz all the way up to 466.2 Hz. Have it in harmony with every instrument and orchestra.
- Also, Virtuoso Piano Classic is the first and only piano application with "Adjustable Reverb". To have Virtuoso Piano Classic in the perfect acoustics, you can change the mix of the reverb.
- "Universal Nomenclature" gives you the chance to have the key labels the way you want. B or H? Doesn't matter. With Virtuoso Piano Classic you have them both.
Virtuoso Pianists around the world: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADE021B190FF35C4
NOTE: Virtuoso Piano Classic has been designed to be used with headphones or external speakers. Use one of them instead the built-in speakers!
If you have any questions contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I brought this because I wanted to be able to record tunes which came into my head when I was out and about, which it does fine if all the notes you want to play are between c and c; unluckily you can only move the notes by octaves :( making it useless to me.
Will change my review when they fix this.
Free version is better!
Bought this app assuming it was an improvement to the free one. But I can't play my iPod music and load this app together. When I select the iPod music icon in the app, I lose the sound of the piano! Rubbish! Refund please? No? Thought not.
Why didn't I reed the reviews??
needs the ability to moves keys freely, when that happens I'll update this review.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.