CREATE - COMMUNICATE - PRINT!
Visuals2Go is created with children, teenagers and Adults who have higher support needs in mind. It is distinct from other AAC in that it is super easy to use and it supports learners who need access to hands on visuals or picture cards as well as those who needs that extra simple User Interface.
It is an ideal tool for parents and educators. It is an all-in-one educational tool designed for the user to access visuals for learning and communication directly from the device or to be printed off for hands-on learning.
Visuals2Go is designed particularly to assist those who have difficulty communicating their needs and wants. It is also created to encourage the use of visuals to support learning!
Visuals2Go allows you to easily create personal visuals or picture cards, it has text-to-speech voice output in a range of different voices. Your picture cards can also be PRINTED off in various sizes to suit your needs.
This app is very versatile. Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the 'Sentence Strip' feature to communicate in sentences;
* Use it as a lanyard, carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards in various sizes to print off and laminated for hands-on learning (in Professional version).
* Print a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety purposes including choice boards, shopping lists, flash cards and more (in-app purchase).
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums. You have a choice to upgrade the app with added features with individual inApp purchases or with a subscription.
If you purchase a monthly or yearly access to the online library, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. You can turn auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings.
New Store page
Added Yearly subscription option
iOS 8 support is no longer supported
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need to communicate with my son
I accidentally came across this app a while ago, and I don’t normally write reviews but thought I’d take the time to write this one , as it’s the best app I’ve used so far, it’s got all the features needed to help me communicate with my son who is non verbal and has made it so much easier to understand his needs.
I would definitely recommend to download and give it a go.
Thankyou for the positive feedback :)
This is a fantastic app for creating PECS cards, labels for story sacks, labels for coat hooks and drawers at school or pre-school. This can also be used to create song bags or other games such as picture word lotto, shopping list games or matching pairs. I have also created cards for story boards and self registration cards for preschool. This app allows you to fully customise cards for whatever purpose you chose and is only limited by the imagination of the user. There is one downside though. This app does sometimes crash, particularly when adding items to the "print" folder. When it crashes the cards are lost from the "print" folder but not the saved folders or the folders you have created so only a hassle if you are trying to print many cards at once. Hopefully they will fix this though because it is the best app of its kind that I have found. One last thing. This is perfect for visually impaired children with additional needs as the card size, picture, text font and text size can all be changed to suit your needs.
This is a fantastic app and a fraction off the price compared to similar picture card makers I use this to make pec (picture exchange cards) for child with autism/learning difficulties who is non verbal and iS learning to hand over picture,s for things he wants I find it very easy to use and can highly recommend to anyone working in schools caring for children with learning difficulties .specialist disability foster carer.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bo Innovations Pty Ltd
- 128.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bo Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Visuals2Go £15.99
- Full access + Pro Version £2.49
- Full access + Pro Version £2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.