With 30 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and the ultimate destination for discovering and buying wines.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan: Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Learn: Instantly see detailed information about the wine and all available purchasing options
• Review: Community powered wine ratings, reviews, average price, food pairings and more provided on every wine
• Buy: To purchase, tap the green buy button and have it shipped to your door - always buy the right wine
• Rate: Add your own ratings and reviews to build your wine profile and enhance your personalized recommendations
• Track: Easily keep track of wines you have tried, including personal rating, notes and date consumed
• Store: Free cellar tracking to always know what wine you have on hand in your collection
• 30 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 9.2 million wines
• 2 million wines viewed daily
• 560 million wine labels scanned to date
• 200,000 wineries featured
• Buy the Right Wine: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs - the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options and honest community ratings and review
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com
The new update of Vivino introduces:
* New way to describe a wine taste: a selection of tags to help you describe a wine taste is now available in the review screen.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Feedback? Let us know through our in-app support or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tonnes of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organised home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users and learn the differences among various types and blends of wines.
Fantastic but one glaring issue
This is an excellent app. Such a great resource and fantastically well executed. I purchase wine through Vivino every now and then, though I mainly use it for the label scanner - seriously useful. I would love to purchase more wine however the shipping process is flawed. To be fair the wine arrives v well packaged, but there is no confirmation, or even indication of when you can expect your wine to arrive. I understand it’s not easy to provide a guaranteed date. But the majority of companies now are able to give you an estimate and a relatively well updated tracking service. In the modern world of 1hr delivery windows and live tracking - this is a disappointment. It makes it difficult to spend money with Vivino rather than other merchants/marketplaces with better shipping predictability/visibility.
Rated 520 wines and counting!
I’ve rated over 500 wines now on Vivino and regularly use it to recall wines I’ve had from wine clubs, restaurants, bars, wine shops etc. to ensure I know what I’m buying. Great app to keep track on what you’ve had, where, your profile / favourites, your ratings etc. Countless times I’ve checked a wine and realised I rated it previously and didn’t like it, meaning I chose differently and chose better. Nothing worse than spending good money on wine you’ve already had and didn’t like! Vivino fixes that issue.
- Vivino ApS
- 227.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.