Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 8 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 8 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your ITunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 4 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.2.3
• Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes!
Feedback? We’re all ears on email@example.com
Simply the best.....
This is truly one of the easiest most complex app on wine available. I transferred by entIre wine experience in a matter of days. I now have everything in one place - awesome - thank you.
Upgraded to pro version only to have the developer change its mind with some allegedly tailored service. Problem is that was buggy and didn't deliver anything accurate during the trial period.
Curious descriptions of wines, too. For example, I reckon I know that Malbec is a wine produced in Argentina. Is telling me that a substitute for information about the specific bottle of wine/vintage that I just took the time to scan?
I expect the app might be mildly useful to some, but since the crowd-sourced data is all over the place (no verification, no distinction between restaurant and retail price) I reckon it's not for anyone even slightly knowledgeable about wine.
So much easier than bar codes etc
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 21 February 2015
- Version: 8.2.3
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium£3.99
- Vivino Premium£39.99