Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor app gives an overview of your Mobile Wi-Fi connection, in addition to allowing you quick and easy access to your online settings. The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor makes it easy to check:
- The current Mobile Wi-Fi Battery level
- Signal strength of connection
- Network and connection status
- Time connected
- Number of Devices Connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi
- Total data used
- SMS status
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Connect to your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Router by scanning a QR code
- Share the mobile broadband from your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Router by scanning a QR code
- Supports iOS 6 or newer
- Supports iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ screen resolutions
Stays on EDGE network for too long
The indicative days used does not support more than 2gb so a programmers newbie mistake here. Also l don't like how the mobile wifi loses its 3G connection and stays connected to EDGE. If l power off the mobile wifi and power on I'm back to 3G so it does not switch from EDGE to 3G quickly enough.
Was a good app but update awful
Always used this app to keep a eye on the data used. Now when I comes to use the device data counter resets so you don't know what's been used over the month. Needs fixing.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 April 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- © 2012 Vodafone Group Services Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.