Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor app gives an overview of your Mobile Wi-Fi connection, in addition to allowing you quick and easy access to your online settings. The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor makes it easy to check:
- The current Mobile Wi-Fi Battery level
- Signal strength of connection
- Network and connection status
- Time connected
- Number of Devices Connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi
- Total data used
- SMS status
What's New in Version 2.1.8
- Fixed and corrected some bugs in the application
Doesn't do what it says
This is supposed to support 4G, cannot get 4G service on device even when I have a strong 4G signal on my phone which is also on Vodafone network. Have been told twice that 4G has been enabled but no service. Do not get midi from Vodafone, it ain't worth it!
The device works just fine, but this app was impossible to set up on my iPad with an account. It kept asking to send me a code to my Vodafone mobile, but I do not have a mobile, just mobile wifi device . . . .
It can tell me what my usage is since last refresh, but I cannot refresh it, and it cannot tell me what data usage I have remaining, so it's a complete guessing game . . . .
My advice is to find an alternative!
Put options for ussd commands. Checking balance and performing some customer ussd codes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 2.1.8
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- © 2012 Vodafone Group Services Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.