Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor app gives an overview of your Mobile Wi-Fi connection, in addition to allowing you quick and easy access to your online settings. The Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor makes it easy to check:
- The current Mobile Wi-Fi Battery level
- Signal strength of connection
- Network and connection status
- Time connected
- Number of Devices Connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi
- Total data used
- SMS status
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Connect to your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Router by scanning a QR code
- Share the mobile broadband from your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Router by scanning a QR code
- Supports iOS 6 or newer
- Supports iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ screen resolutions
Stays on EDGE network for too long
The indicative days used does not support more than 2gb so a programmers newbie mistake here. Also l don't like how the mobile wifi loses its 3G connection and stays connected to EDGE. If l power off the mobile wifi and power on I'm back to 3G so it does not switch from EDGE to 3G quickly enough.
Was a good app but update awful
Always used this app to keep a eye on the data used. Now when I comes to use the device data counter resets so you don't know what's been used over the month. Needs fixing.
Won't take password
The app just won't accept my web password and gives no expiation of what to do - other than saying "incorrect password"!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 April 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- © 2012 Vodafone Group Services Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.