Vogue Knitting is the hand-knitting world's style leader and the magazine knitters turn to on a regular basis for inspirational patterns, chic styling and compelling techniques. Vogue is a name synonymous with fashion and style, and when it comes to knitting, nothing equals the impact of Vogue Knitting.
Launched over thirty-five years ago, Vogue Knitting has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today
Vogue Knitting Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not really enjoying the new app
I love vogue knitting, great articles, great patterns. Two things which would make it a 5 stars for me:
1 have a small picture of the pattern next to the instructions, having to continuously going back and forth is no fun.
2 why do the issues once downloaded keep going back to the cloud? I travel a lot, take my Ipad wherever I go, and then I look forward to reading old issues on a flight only to find I can’t access them because and that I have to download them all over again?
I love the fact that Vogue Knitting magazine includes projects which are challenging. It taps my creativity and I continue to learn.
Works well for me!
Surprised at the low star rating and that the only other review at this point is negative as this app works well for me and I really enjoy being able to have this magazine on my iPad... enough so that I've purchased almost every edition available through this app!
To the last reviewer's statement that you cannot access bookmarks, you can, you need only tap the bottom of the screen to bring up a navigation bar then touch the star and eyeglass icon in the top right of it. I'd suggest anyone using this app familiarise themselves with it before they get going; there's a handy guide under the help icon on the library page.
I really like the ability to bookmark and I also really like the ability to email a page out of the magazines; I often use that in conjunction with my Evernote account so I can keep track of things I like or make notes on ideas the magazine's inspired.
- SOHO Publishing Co., LLC
- 85.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SoHo Publishing LLC
- In-App Purchases
- VK Subscription £14.99
- Early Fall 2011 £4.99
- VK Crochet 2012 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.