Voice Analyst - monitor your pitch & volume
By Speech Tools Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Analyse your pitch and volume as you record your voice. Save or email your recordings for later analysis.
Over 1 million recordings have been made by singers, therapists and clinicians in over 100 countries around the world.
It is an essential tool for singers, LSVT, people with Parkinson’s Disease, voice difficulties or transgender voice monitoring.
* Record your voice and see your pitch and volume in real-time.
* Analyse your voice to show min/max/average pitch and volume
* Zoom in on any part of a recording to analyse in detail.
* Save your recording for replaying and analysing later.
* Email your recording.
* Open recording from email.
Voice Analyst was created by a Speech and Language Therapist who wanted to make her voice therapy sessions more effective and efficient, especially LSVT sessions. It has been recommended as one of the 6 best iOS singing apps for singing teachers (Anne Leatherland, Vocal Process Limited).
Voice Analyst is easy to use and provides immediate visual, acoustic and statistical feedback of voice quality. The frequency response is from 60Hz to 2Khz and volume up to 120dB. Tests have proved Voice Analyst's pitch detection to be accurate to within 5 cents (or 5% of a semitone) across the full spectrum of speech. As a comparison the best human hearing can detect 8 cents.
Speech Tools Limted's lead Speech and Language Therapist is Samantha Brady who qualified as a Speech and Language Therapist in 2001 (PGDip, City University) and gained her Masters in Speech and Language Therapy in 2006 (MSc, City University). She has a wealth of experience of working in a variety of settings and her area of clinical expertise is adult neurology and voice. Samantha is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT), HPC Registered (SL10250) and Lee Silverman Voice Treatment Certified (LSVT).
If you are concerned about the quality of your voice, you should see your doctor and request a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist.
If you have any comments on how we may improve Voice Analyst then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.17.3
* You asked for folders to organise your recordings so we've added just that!
* Redesigned the file menu to make it easier to use on phones.
* Added more help on how to use Voice Analyst.
* New messaging system in the help options so you can talk to us directly.
* Why not send us a message and let us know what feature you want next?
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 August 2017
- Version: 1.17.3
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Speech Tools Limited
- © Speech Tools 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.