Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added complication shortcuts to watch app.
- Added ability to edit notes from WiFi web interface and added an option in settings to enable or disable this feature.
- Fixed a problem causing app to crash if protected with passcode and FaceID enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
I love using this app
It is so flexible in it’s operating modes, it’s editing functions, it’s variable sensitivity to automatically pause during silence if required and so much more.
I happily paid for the ad-free version and I’m always recommending this app to everyone who sends me a voice message using the standard iOS app. One particular reason is because I have my phone enter standby mode after 5mins so I’m always having to stop what I’m doing to unlock the phone to continue playing the messages (something that used to drive me to distraction when recording long messages myself before switching apps).
A couple of family members were unconvinced and I rate this app so highly I paid the price of the ad-free version for them (and they are now recommending it to others themselves). It’s price is in a the mid-range of the average apps I buy but it’s worth it.
One more thing, I mentioned that the basic iOS voice recorder is irritating but I was delighted to find it is so very simple to convert from that app to this it’s almost seamless playback from the time it’s opened there to the time it’s played back here. Converting between many formats is just as easy.
There are so many good features I want to praise but I’m tired and it’s late – read the app description, even download the free app if you want to check it out first… but I would be rather surprised if anyone using it for the average kind of tasks I use it for chooses not to upgrade.
Professional, Versatile & Free
It has everything I need. For a small app it has some useful fundamental basic features you need on the fly such as trimming and id3 tags, level sound meter with adjustable input gain. You can save as WAV, MP3 and MP4. It’s all you need really. There’s also numerous easy ways to save it, and transfer it over to PC so you can edit it more via more advanced software.
The whole presentation also looks very professional and slick, the adverts are just small static unobtrusives one below (well it wouldn’t make sense if a loud commercial suddenly played first if you had to record something live quick, or whilst you’re trying to record a quick music demo (or something) now would it, lol).
Anyway this has been the perfect app for recording my music and session jams. If I think of a good melody in my head I can now just pick this up anywhere and quickly record it (so I don’t forget) with simple ease.
I so hope that any future updates are good ones, and not make the app over bloated, and also that they keep keep this free and keep the adverts to a minimum.
I highly recommend this.
Amazing!! So full of features!
I very rarely review apps, but I felt I just had to say a few words about this one. I’ve been using it a couple of days, and it’s absolutely superb! I use it out in the field to record news clips for a radio station I work at. The built in editor is great for quick pre-broadcast edits, and the FTP delivery is spot on! In fact, there’s so many delivery options, I reckon it’d suit anyone.
The only feature I think the ftp delivery is missing is the ability to save multiple ftp account profiles. But that’s just me nitpicking..
I LOVE THIS APP! Thank you so much 👌🙌
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 154 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.