Voice Recorder for the iPhone and iPad - download now for FREE!
Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
TRANSCRIBE RECORDINGS (In-App purchase)
Transcribe recordings into text using speech-to-text technology
Quickly start and stop recording from your home screen
TEXT NOTES (In-App purchase)
Add notes to individual recordings
Upload recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box and more.
Share audio or video by Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
Download recordings by USB cable or WiFi Sync onto your desktop computer
- Multiple audio formats
- Passcode protect recordings
- Loop recordings
- Trim recordings
- Change playback speed
- Skip backwards/forwards 15 seconds
- Favorite recordings
CALL RECORDER (*Requires subscription*)
Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third "caller" is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone.
No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee.
NOTE: Call Recorder feature requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country Laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
- You will require a monthly subscription to use this app.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
-CALL RECORDER (*Requires subscription*)
Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third "caller" is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone. No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee. Just a monthly subscription.
- Compatible with iPhone X
- Bug fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I find the App easy to use. It is friendly to see screen of vintage tape recorder and press buttons in simple interface.
I would only offer extra voice wave like in Voice Analysis - like it is in my iPhone 6 s.
Pleasant and simple to use App. It does the job well. Feels good. No unnecessary finesse. Simples. Try it. It is only my - one person opinion. I am qualified Mental Health Professional in Recovery Model prepared to work on in-Hospital Acute Psychosis admissions units and community mental health outreach. I offer Clinical Psychology Therapy and Support Recovery as opposed to medicating/sedating the Patient. Good Luck Folks. Mind what you record 🤪😜🤩
My shower sounded like Tito Puente .
I had a chose remember the moment as just a sonic memory , selfishly keeping the sound in my head or find a way to share what I was hearing . I chose to share . The rest you can hear on this field recording ,that was made possible by this app .
As of any field recording it’s a one of moment never to be repeated . I spent a fair amount of time finding the best position for the recorder . I stopped the recording many times ,muttering to myself it’s changed . Of course it’s changed it’s a field recording.
Something for everyone
Best and Worse App ever used!
I use this app a minimum of two hours a day. The folder configuration and ease of use is fantastic. I record my learning into bite size files and loop play from the folder. The BAD; it plays one file then stops.... That means when you are driving, riding etc you have to handle the phone to play the next track.... It does not do it all the time but it is becoming more and more frequent. I have shut all other programs down, ensured the phone is charged to it maximum, rebooted the phone and it still crashes... So if your using an iPhone 8 + or later I would stay clear. Now on the hunt for a similar app that is not so buggy.... 🙁
- TapMedia Ltd
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Voice Recorder PRO £4.99
- Call Recorder (1 month) £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.