Live sound with its true feelings. Enjoy recording, playback and audio editing with Voice Recorder. We have fine tuned it for your day-to-day activities. Attending something important and want to record it
for later playback, Voice Recorder will allow you to record your meetings, lectures, and other events with codec noise reduction technology. You can record anything within 10-100 meters around you.
Edit the recording as per your need and save it for later playback. Voice Recorder has multiple playback options helping you decide how you want to hear your recording. Developed specially for Apple, it plays just as excellent with Apple EarPods as it plays with our old earphones.
You can auto upload and even share the recording on cloud (Dropbox) in seconds.
Voice Recorder is an easy to use and handy app to record the meeting, lecture, music and many more. The interface is designed to make it quick. With single tap you can record and share the recordings.
Enjoy sound, record, edit, play and listen!
List of Features
# Audio Recorder
- Quality options: (Low:8KHz, Medium:22.05KHz, High:44.1KHz)
- Format options: (WAV, CAF, M4A)
- External input device support : Bluetooth Mic, Other External Mic (Tested with Tascam mic)
- Background recording support
- Continue recording into existing recordings.
- Call Interruption handling - Recording will continue after a call or other interruption.
# Audio Player
- Quick audio player
- Playback controls (Fast backward, Fast backward)
- External output device support (Bluetooth and External speaker devices)
- Background audio playing
# Audio Trimming
- Select a part of recording and trim it.
- Email recordings
- Dropbox sharing (Auto upload recording support)
- Upload to iCloud Drive
- Import recordings to computer with iTunes file sharing
- Airdrop sharing with iOS and Mac devices.
# Universal App
- Support for both iPhone and iPad devices.
- iPhone 7 an iPhone 7 Plus optimised design.
# AVAILABLE IN 11 DIFFERENT LANGUAGE
English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Português (Br.),Português, Italiano, 中文 (Simplified), Русский, 日本語, 한국어
- Bug fixes for Car Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Dropbox API update.
- Support of External Bluetooth Audio play.
- Compatibility for new iPhones and iPads.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I had a school performance and my family wanted to hear me sing my solo so I recorded the whole performance I was very disappointed when I play the recording to hear that it had jump a few times and when it got to my solo you could only hear like 10 second of it. I was very sad/disappointed and so was my family, I will never get to do that performance again and all the footage is messed up. I did like the app but then played all my recordings(just in case the same thing happened)to find that the same thing happened to them, good/fun moments where in them recording and are now gone. I’m very disappointed not in the app but what happed to my footage. I’m going to give the app a bad rating not for the app it’s self, but for what happened with the recordings.
Straightforward, easy to use sound recorder
First off, it works great. Looks really tidy too. Whoever designed the UI has done a stellar job. Very functional, yet really well laid out. And it’s tidy too;
No gimmicks or tacky, unnecessary add-ons - just a simple to use Voice recorder / note taker.
It’s handy I find, if during the day, I get an idea for a song - I write music in my spare time - rather than opening up a dedicated audio app and select an instrument then manually enter the notes or lyrics, I just open this, hit record and sing or hum, or tap the beat - then later on, I can open it back up and listen to the idea I had.
Sure there are plenty others on the market (I use iEars a lot) but this apps UI along with its ease of use and high quality recordings mean this is definitely one of the better offerings.
And it doesn’t cost a penny.
I love recording tunes and my friends without them knowing but besides all of that it has great quality and you can tell who it is instantly even if you lined up millions of people and only one person talked or even made a noise you would instantly know who it was. For all of these reasons I 100% recommend this.
- LiveBird Technologies Private Limited
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 LiveBird Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.