Need a car for a few hours or a few days?
Drivy is available in 6 countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Austria and Belgium. With all bookings fully insured by Allianz and covered by the AA, there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks to our Drivy Open technology, many of these cars can be opened directly from the app, making the whole process much easier both for drivers and car owners.
Drivers - Have a car from a few hours to a few days.
Whether you need to get to a business meeting, visit the parents for dinner or get away for romantic weekend - we've got you covered.
- Convenient: Book a car near you, and even open it with your phone.
- Affordable: Prices start at £37 per day, with no hidden fees and no subscription.
- Adaptable: From small city cars to 4x4, from a few hours to a few days, you'll find what you need.
Car owners - Make your cars work for you and start earning money.
Switch from having a car that costs you money to having a car that pays for itself just by sharing it when you don't need it. It's that easy.
And that's just with one car, add more and manage a large fleet to build a business from an app.
- Safe: All rentals are fully insured by Allianz and covered by the AA. You won’t have to pay for anything in case of a problem.
- Flexible: Rent to whoever you want, whenever you want.
- Easy-peasy: Everything can be done from the app, from signing the contract to opening the car.
- Professionals: Manage a fleet of cars from your phone.
Find out more on www.drivy.co.uk
Do you have any feedback for us? Get in touch: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Have a question? Visit drivy.co.uk/help
Owners, we’ve made improvements to your experience:
- Navigate “Your cars” more quickly
- Filter by state to easily find your listings
- Use shortcuts to perform your most frequent actions
Ratings and Reviews
Hire cars from locals.
Quite good but a few ways to improve.
Overall the service works pretty fine. My two main issues were:
- Payments: it took me 4 different credit cards before my payment could go through. I doubt everyone has so many... Drivy actually had two cards locked down by the issuers over concerns of fraud.
- pickup: it would be good if, when the car is available (say 15 minutes before the rental start) and you’re standing next to it, the app would either let you take it or amend your booking to start earlier. I ended up waiting next to the car for 15 minutes (since rental slots are in 30 minutes increment, I couldn’t amend it to start 30 minutes earlier on grounds that “rentals can’t start in the past”)
Great service! Very well designed
I used Drivy to rent a car for a weekend out, the service is very well designed and it operates smoothly. The unlocking procedure is easy and takes just few minutes. Hope they will find a way of increasing the number of car available in the area of London so to lower the price of a single rental and make it more affordable (still avg. 3 times more expensive than a small car hire at the airport). Great, keep it up!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.