Vox Markets is the easiest way to track news and updates about the stock market companies you follow.
As well as offering live RNS alerts & push notifications, Vox Markets also aggregates detailed information on UK listed companies like essential pricing data, broker notes, analyst research and press mentions onto one community platform.
On Vox Markets, listed companies and their executives post as themselves, directly interacting with our engaged community of investors, brokers and fund managers.
Our free app lets you:
- Follow UK companies: Follow any UK listed company, whether FTSE, Main Market or AIM.
- RNS alerts: Get push notification alerts every time a company you follow releases an RNS.
- Pricing data: See up-to-date prices, detailed charts, winners & losers and more.
- Research: Read the latest broker notes and analyst research.
- Track stock news: Follow companies and get all their news updates delivered into a single feed.
- Save time researching: We aggregate vital company information like financials, board details and key dates into one place.
- Share: Like, comment & share your thoughts on the platform.
- And much more…
Follow us on Twitter @voxmarkets
If you have any questions about the app, please contact us here: email@example.com
Fixes failing to receive live pricing updates for some users.
Fixes registration not showing FCA classification list.
Fixes showing wrong following status on the user profile.
Visual UI fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Well done Justin
This chap is maturing nicely from his 'early' days.
He has introduced some good names into his broadcasts & people can learn a lot by listening to them.
Put some of the companies mentioned into a watch list & when the time is right (you will know when) do what you must.
Great little app
Great app. Recently updated with additional features. Clearly they have been working hard and listening to feedback. Many would no doubt agree that this would get the full 5 stars if they can get L2 embedded! I hope there are plans for this!
Great free to listen Podcast, plenty of topics discussed from a range of perspectives. CEO interviews offer exclusive opportunities to learn about businesses, as well as providing a platform to submit your own questions!
Keep up the good work!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.