By Vox Sciences Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VoxSci™ is the UK’s first, free voicemail-to-text application; bought to you by the successful, UK based, voice recognition Technology Company, VoxSciences.
VoxSci™ replaces you traditional voicemail service meaning:
• Read, manage and listen to your voicemails in the order you choose
• Search your voicemails by sender or keyword
• Add dates from your voicemails directly into your calendar in a single tap
• Always be able to access your messages even when in meetings
• VoxSci™ converts the first 50 characters of your voicemail for free
• Decide how you want to respond; by text, email or call all directly from the app
• Voicemail can also be integrated with an email address of your choice, want you PA to deal with your voicemail? You voicemails will be sent via email as text and as an MP3 should you chose
• Record your own greeting, just like traditional voicemail
• Toggle between speaker and earpiece should you want to listen to a message
• Missed call notifications
• VoxSci™ syncs with your contacts so you can see who is contacting you
• Using VoxSci™ means you can keep your voicemails for as long as you wish unlike standard operator voicemail
• VoxSci™ allows you to leave yourself a voice memo
• Receive instant notification of voicemails and missed calls via push, email and/or text
Points to note:
• VoxSci™ replaces your current operator voicemail service, however should you change your mind switching back is easy
• In order to use the service you need to complete a short registration and activation process
• VoxSci™ is free to use as the service uses your inclusive minutes, however we do advise you check directly with your operator should you have any concerns
• VoxSci™ is not available to PAYG customers apart from giff gaff and O2 Simplicity
• VoxSci™ is currently only available in the UK to contract customers, however, Tesco Mobile and Virgin Mobile do not support the conditional divert required to use the service
If you subscribe to one of VoxSci™ subscriptions
- The subscription length is 1 month
- Price of subscription has a choice of 3 prices, £5, £10 or £25 per month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
What's New in Version 4.4
Fix payment related bugs
Nice to have
This app does an amazing job for me. Being able to read and listen to my voice messages especially when there's only wifi connection available is such an ease. The app sends a transcript and a recording of your voice messages directly to your email so you can always promptly act on important messages.
A really useful app - Especially as a way to get a voicemail on a landline to follow your mobile service - Can be done. Great UK alternative to Google Voice functionality. Review slightly less than it should be because it is very annoying to be notified of a missed call - but easily 'lose' the record of the number that called you.
+ Easy to Set Up
+ Transcriptions are Generally Good
+ Great to be able to Read Voicemails instead of having to Listen to them
- Voicemails are truncated to 60 seconds (not just the transcription)
- After 30 Voicemails you're back to only getting 10 second transcriptions
- The app doesn't embrace the UI of new iPhones. It's still very iOS6. Big and Clunky.
For £4.49 per month I expected a lot more. The UI needs a makeover to utilise the +Plus screens, pricing needs to be adjusted (maybe a PAYG option for per-voicemail or per-second), and truncating voicemails is unforgivable (especially when you get an important call from a withheld number and it truncates the message before you get to the bit where they tell you their number).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 May 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Turtle Networks Ltd
- © Vox Sciences Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- £4.99 per month - 30 voicemails£4.99
- £9.99 per month - 65 voicemails£10.49
- £24.99 per month - Unlimited voicemails£26.99
- $14.99 per month - 65 voicemails£10.99
- $7.99 per month - 30 voicemails£5.99
- $38.99 per month - Unlimited voicemails£28.99