Enjoy safe and private Internet access with the world’s most advanced VPN.
With NordVPN app for iPhone and iPad you can privately surf the Web and secure your Wi-Fi connections against various cyber threats. Sign up for your free trial now.
Read on for more!
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Open the app and pick one of our 5000+ remote servers that are located in 60 countries.
STAY SECURE NO MATTER WHAT
With the NordVPN app on, all your Internet traffic is strongly encrypted and extremely difficult to decipher. What is more - we don’t keep any logs of your activity.
JUST TAP AND RUN
Click the activation button to turn your protection on and off. To select a server, simply click on the map or browse the country list.
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE
Still not sure? NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial on all subscription plans, so you have nothing to lose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FEATURES:
-No bandwidth limit
-Friendly 24/7 support
-Automatic Kill Switch
-Connect up to 6 devices under one account
-Military-grade encryption protocols (IKEv2/IPsec)
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for free now.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a subscription to get started. You can choose from three subscription plans: $11.99/month, $53.99/6 months and $83.99/12 months.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
* “Hey Siri. Where’s my online privacy?” Or, “Hey Siri. Make me secure online.” Now you can choose any command you want to connect to VPN by only using your voice – we’re integrated with Siri Shortcuts on iOS 12. We offer two shortcuts for starters: for Quick Connect and for disconnecting from VPN.
* We improved our VoiceOver support.
* Swipe to the right in your Lock Screen and here it is – the fresh-looking NordVPN widget that conveniently keeps key actions just a swipe away.
* Oi! The app is now available in Brazilian Portuguese.
* Implemented design tweaks to make the app more user-friendly for iPad users.
* Solved the curious case of favorite servers fading away and never coming back. Normally, we hide overloaded servers from lists on purpose, but the problem was, we kept forgetting to show them in your favorites’ list once they’re available again. It’s all fixed now.
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Now works on my iPhone (see bottom of review for fix)
This works well on my iPad but when I sign in on the iPhone app it insists my account is inactive. I’ve signed out, deleted the app redone the whole thing, changed my password but with the same result, (I’ve not actually tested it on my Mac yet). I opted for a a helpline ‘chat’ and they couldn’t resolve it either and decided it could be a bug in the app - a timeline for fixing this it seems is unknown. I was given a workaround using OpenVPN which is somewhat tedious. All in all not a good start.
Update: Still had no fix for the above so I’ve knocked another star off. The problem is that I paid through their website and whilst my iPad is happy with that my iPhone seems to only recognise an account if it’s paid through iTunes. I’ll wait a bit longer before I come down to one star and then cancel the automatic subscription. If I hadn’t rashly paid up front I’d cancel it entirely.
UPDATE: I’ve now made this a 5 star rating. Someone got back to me (finally) and the fix was dead simple. If anyone else gets this problem you simply have to alter your time settings to 24 hour. My iPhone was on 12 hour but my iPad was on 24. A weird but effective fix.
Fulfils On Promises
If you want to use internet based streaming and get the benefit of the most/best content it does and "doesn’t" work. If you want to 'hide in plain sight' in a coffee shop or anywhere for that matter and work/browse the interweb... in obscurity, it does the job. You’re anonymous on the network or on your 4G connection, appearing to be in some far flung corner of the world or the other side of the country you’re in.
It will make some services "think" you’re in a different country. There are some that do recognise you are using a VPN. Some providers are made to believe you’re on holiday or a business trip and there some that let you access the library but as soon as you try and watch something it flags up that you are using a VPN and asks you to disengage the VPN to carry on. So unless you have a workaround, of which there is a straightforward one providing you have at least two devices that can access WiFi and/or a 4G connection, you won’t be able to view the content of your choice.
If NORD can make itself invisible" to ALL it can have 5 stars I’m nitpicking as you get what you’re paying for.
finally a simple VPN. it has plenty of countries and the connection speeds are great on mobile and on PC. this VPN actually stays connected and 98% of the time, you won’t need to load the app to reconnect if the connection does drop. it works fine over WiFi and mobile data and protects you well. this app also has a useful feature called a kill switch, when enabled if the connection does drop, the app will prevent any internet activity to protect your privacy. if your big on privacy like me then NordVPN is the one for you.
be wary though that if you use it on mobile internet then you will need to make sure that you have a decent mobile connect such as 4G or 3G. remember this is an internet based app and needs the internet to connect to it. your unlikely to get this to work on Edge or 2G if at all due to the slow speeds of the mobile connection on 2G. despite the bad press this app gets it actually does what it says on the tin 99% of the time and that’s good enough for me.
- TEFINKOM & CO S.A
- 132.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tefinkom & CO S.A
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month £11.99
- 1 Month £10.99
- 1 Year £76.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.