By Thomas Chapuis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 無料英和和英漢英字典 ***
Free English-Japanese, Japanese-English and Kanji Dictionary
- English-Japanese: search all English words starting with the entered leters.
- Japanese-English: search from direct Japanese input or romaji reading; offers 4 different search types: exact word, words starting with, containing, or ending with the entered text. For each Japanese word, kanji decomposition is provided.
- Kanji: search kanji from direct input or romaji reading.
- Kanji (SKIP): search kanji using the System of Kanji Indexing by Patterns.
NB: several romaji schemes are accepted
Visit iphoneapps.free.fr for complete documentation.
I wish this had existed when I was first learning Japanese! You will need to know your Hiragana, but this should not be a problem as this should be the first thing any student (or person wanting to learn Japanese) should learn. I love the method of looking up kanji. I shall email more thoughts after using it for a while, but thank you for this fantastic tool. A.B.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: 12 December 2008
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Chapuis
- © Thomas Chapuis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.