By Waitrose Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop on the go with Waitrose
Whether it’s your weekly shop or an indulgent dinner party, shopping online with Waitrose is easy. We take great care picking your groceries and we always deliver for FREE, including weekends and evenings, or choose our convenient Click & Collect service. With our app, you can shop groceries and delicious made-to-order Entertaining dishes, save with 1000s of monthly offers and browse our extensive recipe selection - all on your mobile device. But there’s more…
- New to Waitrose? Create an account and start shopping on the go today
- Started your shop on waitrose.com? Our mobile app syncs with the desktop site so you can amend orders anywhere, at any time
- Choose to have your shopping delivered to your door for free, or use our free Click & Collect service
- Forgot the milk? With our mobile app you can edit your order on the go
- Searching for one of our stores? Our app gives you the location, opening hours and directions to all our stores
- Access myWaitrose benefits and competitions
- Build lists quickly with our new barcode scanner. Simply scan the product with your phone and add it to your shopping list or favourites
- Import all your favourite groceries from other retailers to your Waitrose shopping list and make them your Waitrose favourites using mySupermarket
What's New in Version 5.1
A shoddy and disgraceful attempt by Waitrose. This app does some dodgy download after being updated. The UI is buggy, slow, forgets log in...AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
This app is like a dodgy browser based website wrapped in an app. It's horrendous and needs to be completely scrapped. Why anyone thought this was a good idea is beyond me.
If I worked at Waitrose, I'd remove this app until a new one was built to replace it, and fire the team and managers who had any part in getting this terrible app delivered.
Start with a rewrite, then add Passbook support and you'll be pleasing a lot of people.
I do my Waitrose shop online every week. Never once been able to use it.
The features would be great if they worked.
Doesn't sign you in, unable to look at your orders, signs you out after ten seconds. Very slow.
Waitrose please sort this!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 02 March 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Waitrose Ltd
- © Waitrose Ltd 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.