By Waitrose Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop on the go with Waitrose
Whether it’s your weekly shop or an indulgent dinner party, shopping online with Waitrose is easy. We take great care picking your groceries and we always deliver for FREE, including weekends and evenings, or choose our convenient Click & Collect service. With our app, you can shop groceries and delicious made-to-order Entertaining dishes, save with 1000s of monthly offers and browse our extensive recipe selection - all on your mobile device. But there’s more…
· New to Waitrose? Create an account and start shopping on the go today
· Started your shop on waitrose.com? Our mobile app syncs with the desktop site so you can amend orders anywhere, at any time
· Forgot the milk? With our mobile app you can edit your order on the go
· Not a myWaitrose member yet? Sign up or link your existing card to your online account
· Searching for one of our stores? Our app gives you the location, opening hours and directions to all our stores
· Looking for dinner inspiration? Browse our extensive selection of delicious recipes
Please note - the initial first load of the app may take a few minutes to load.
What's New in Version 3.0
Thank you for all the feedback we have received so far.
· Favourites - Designed to make your shopping quicker and easier. Add products into your Favourites by tapping the green heart and untap to remove. Waitrose will also automatically add items to your Favourites list if you buy them regularly online. View and shop from all your Favourites in one place by clicking on the Favourites link in the main navigation menu. Favourites will also appear first in search results, making it easier for you to find the products you like.
· Lists - Save custom lists of your most regularly bought items. Add individual products - or your entire trolley - to a list, by tapping the list icon. You will find this on the product information page or at the bottom of your trolley. To view and edit all your lists, select My Lists from the main navigation menu.
· Barcode scanner - Scan a product with your phone and you can add it to your order, Favourite it or save it to a list.
· Add to calendar - save your delivery or collection slot details
· Bug fixes, UI enhancements and performance improvements.
Good app with room for a few tweaks
I like the fact that the app is now properly transactional and the barcode scanning is useful. However, I would like to be able to scan items as I finish them and throw the pack away in order to build up a list for my online shop and then be able to add it to an order in one go. Currently, you have to sign in every time to either add to a list or an existing shop which is cumbersome and rather defeats the point. I don't want to edit a shop and checkout again each time I add a single item
This is just an app of their mobile website. All the useful features of the old version are gone.
THE most useful feature was shopping lists. Now you get online lists that are pointless as I can't get cellphone reception in a Waitrose store to use it.
To add insult to injury it constantly wants you to login and throws away the details when you leave the app.
Guess what? I can't be bothered to type my password in every three seconds when the very shopping list I need can only be accessed outside the store from my phone.
Stop getting the marketing department to design usable software. It never works. Consider what shoppers want to do during a visit to your store.
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish!
The most painfully annoying app I've used for ages. None of the screens scroll smoothly, finding items takes ages and finding any offers... Well good luck! The offers pages have been designed in such a way that you have to flick through menu after menu to find anything. It's now February, if you want your Waitrose delivery for Christmas then you better start now.
I suggest Waitrose sticks to stacking shelves in stores and leave the difficult delivery stuff to Ocado! I'm sorry Waitrose, I love the items you stock but I'll continue buying them through Ocado. You failed to impress, instead it's been a real disappointment.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 18 February 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Waitrose Ltd
- © Waitrose Ltd 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.