Walking With Dickens
By Homemade Jam Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Scout London Presents: "Walking With Dickens"
A series of walking tours designed by renowned London historian Richard Jones celebrating the bicentenary of Dickens birth in 1812. The walks will feature many of the people and places Dickens knew, and also touch on the great changes that have visited London in the last 200 years.
- first walk free!
- atmospheric, off-the-beaten-track, walks designed by world famous guide
- points of interest on Dickens provided by renowned London historian
- scans of artwork from the earliest editions of Dickens's books published during his lifetime
- cafe and pub recommendations from London locals
What's New in Version 1.01
Available to phones running iOS v4.1
Love it so much. Me and my friend had a really nice day walking around and following the map on the app. Can't wait for more routes to be added.
Hope to see more
Love to see more places about dickens like Cleveland street where the work house is in oliver twist. and where he lived 9 doors down
Loving this app!
Some great Dickens walks with loads of related facts.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 February 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christian Lewcock
- © Editorial;Richard Jones
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.