WallaBee - Collecting and Trading Card Game
By Benjamin Dodson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Containing over 1200 beautiful items to collect across more than 80 sets, WallaBee is the largest collecting and trading game available on the App Store. With players in over 90 countries and new items released daily, you'll need to forage, mix, and trade in the game that just keeps growing!
Voted 'Best European Gaming Startup 2012' - Nonick 012 -- 'WallaBee is a pretty, innovative, and beautiful iPhone game' - TheNextWeb -- 'WallaBee is definitely the clear leader' - AboutFoursquare.com -- 'An Explorers wet dream' - Joey Strawn
-- Rewards: Find a rare Branded Item and collect a real world prize (anything from beautiful photo books to plushies!)
-- Variety: Collectible items for every taste, from Dinosaurs and Orcs to Red Roses and Ruby Slippers
-- Mix: Some items are only created by mixing others together... will you find the secret recipes before everyone else?
-- Places: Forage for items by visiting over 2 million real world locations
-- Trade: A friendly community across 90 countries will help you complete your collections
-- Achievements: 32 achievements, 3 leaderboards, and a top 100 ranking in each set with full GameCenter integration
-- Social: Our new forums allow you to make new friends around the world
-- Free: Every gorgeous item can be collected without paying a penny!
WallaBee has been designed for both the original iPhone and iPhone 5 screen sizes and our stunning artwork is optimised for Retina Displays. We are also fully optimised for iOS 7.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Fixed icons on the purchase honeycomb page
- Activity tab now displays "All" or "Popular"
- Fixed some issues with notifications
- Ability to close forum threads that you created
- Improved network reliability
- Improvements to image loading
- Further design tweaks and fixes
- Fixed some issues with custom keyboards in iOS 8
- Fixed an issue with scrolling Stores on iOS 8
- Improved WallaBee Today Widget loading
For the cool kids on iOS 8:
- Add WallaBee to Notification Centre with our preview widget. It shows you your honeycomb balance, locks, and notifications, along with a list of recent item releases.
- Accept or reject friend requests and trade requests without opening the app with new interactive push notifications. Simply swipe down on a banner or choose options on an alert to accept or reject the request.
- Various iOS 8 bug fixes.
- Ability to turn different types of push notifications on and off (i.e. just want messages but not friend requests, you can do that).
- New push notification service to improve reliability.
- You can now delete your account from within the app (though we'd obviously prefer you didn't!)
- Fixed our support link for players who don't have email enabled on their devices.
- Improvements to purchase error handling.
- Lots of bugs squashed.
We're working hard on the next major version of WallaBee. In the mean time, please email email@example.com if you have any problems or questions. If you're enjoying WallaBee, leaving a review of this version on the App Store is a great way to help us keep delivering great updates.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 January 2015
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Benjamin Dodson
- © 2014 WallaBee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 10 Item Locks£0.79
- pack of 25000 Honeycombs£8.99
- pack of 30000 Honeycombs£7.99
- Double Pouch Size (60 spaces total)£1.49
- pack of 5000 Honeycombs£2.99
- pack of 1000 Honeycombs£0.79
- pack of 15000 Honeycombs£5.99
- pack of 2500 Honeycombs£1.49
- pack of 20000 Honeycombs£7.99
- pack of 10000 Honeycombs£4.49