Wallet is the simplest and easiest way to keep track of and secure your most sensitive information. Think of Wallet as your own flexible personal database, where you can store all of your web passwords, software license keys, credit card numbers, and more.
Wallet isn't just for passwords - Wallet's flexibility allows you to create custom groups to organize other types of data, such as contacts, account numbers, and more. You can even attach individual files from your Mac and view them on the go.
• Simple & beautiful user interface designed for ease of use and accessibility
• Military-strength 256-bit AES encryption
• Create, edit and view both groups and entries
• Global search lets you find any information instantly
• Automatically log into web pages using your Wallet info
• View attachments (photos, PDFs, Office documents, and more)
• Sync seamlessly with Mac and iOS devices (see below)
• Designed for iPhone and iPad
Wallet for iOS syncs wirelessly with multiple iOS devices, as well as with Wallet for Mac (sold separately on the Mac App Store).
• Sync with Mac and iOS devices anywhere over-the-air using Dropbox or your own WebDAV server
• Manually sync with your Mac using Wi-Fi
– Support for iPhone X
– Swipe to go back on iPhone
– Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful, Top Quality and does what it says on the tin
Update: A Big Thankyou for the developers for updating their work for iOS10 in 2017 and beyond. I'm still using this app because it is so much more intuitive than all those other "do everything, take over your tech and totally confuse you" apps that are proliferating now.
Here's my edited original, from back in 2009 - Having used the desktop version of Wallet for years, I was so glad when the iPhone/Touch app was released at the end of last year. Annoyingly we European users have had to wait 7-months longer to get our hands on it. Not necessarily the developers fault, just iTunes and their approval process I guess.
WiFi syncing is a dream. Once I'd downloaded the app and chose the option to sync with my desktop version, there was nothing left for me to do but watch as everything flew across very smoothly. The desktop version looks simple but is deceptively powerful, so too is the mobile app. Both can hold so much more data than you might expect at first glance, using the standard templates or ones you create yourself.
Fantastic app that I have used for many years on a daily basis
Syncs flawlessly with each device and home Mac through Dropbox. Totally reliant on this day to day to store all my unique passwords. So much better than the competition for ease of use and simple user interface.
Very grateful to the developer for his continued support of this excellent app through the various Dropbox security and iOS updates!
Yahoo, an update and it's still fab
Always loved Wallet for my password storage and resisted a move to anything that's kept up with iOS 10. Suddenly an update and it's still great. Simple, easy to use and does all that I need. Thanks for keeping my data secure.
- Acrylic Software
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Acrylic Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.