ToView Live TV
By GZero Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ToView brings live television to your iOS device. With its familiar television features, ToView is an easy to use service for watching live TV over an internet connection. At home whilst the soaps are on, or on the move - you'll never need to miss a show again.
ToView is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook, or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
• 24 Hour Electronic Programme Guide
• Free of charge
• iOS 7, 8 & 9 supported
• iPhone 6 and 6 plus supported
• Twitter supported
• What's on Now and Next
• Regional and National Television Channels
• BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5...
• Movies, Sport, News and Music Channels
• Channel list order customisation
• Landscape and portrait orientation
• AirPlay supported, including background.
• Optimised Adaptive Streaming
• Picture-in-Picture supported on iPad Mini 2 & 3, Air and Air 2 (Requires iOS 9)
* Data plan internet charges may apply, please check your data tariff.
* Only available within the boundaries of the UK.
ToView Plus Subscription
We are pleased to announce that we can now offer a subscription for users who wish to improve their viewing experience.
ToView Plus will enable the following enhancements:
• Electronic programme guide extended from 24 hours to 7 days of content.
• Ability to set reminders for your favourite programmes, and notify you 5, 10, 15 etc. minutes before the programme starts.
• Higher quality streaming.
• Streamlined browsing of channels.
• All in-app advertising removed.
This is made available via in-app purchase of an auto-renewable subscription. Please use the settings icon in ToView at the top-right, and select 'Subscriptions'.
ToView Plus subscriptions are available for the following prices and periods:
- £1.49 per month or £9.99 per year
About Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may use 'Manage Subscriptions' to see when your current subscription period will end.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Settings app, tapping on 'iTunes & App Store' and using the 'Manage' option after purchase. There is also a shortcut to this page via the 'Manage Subscriptions' button on the Subscriptions page of the ToView app.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
App Design & Production © GZero Ltd
What's New in Version 2.81
• We have re-branded to ToView.
• General performance enhancements and improvements.
Great App. Love the Rebranding. Easy to Use
ToView Live TV. It does exactly what it says. I have been using the app for years now. I love it. Guys keep it up. Well done!. I like the rebranding too. The app works a bit faster and it is nice that you now offer the option of removing the ads for a small fee. I paid my £10 for a year to get higher quality streams and no ads. It is well worthy. I use the app day in, day out.
Thoroughly recommend this app- easy to use. I don't have the 'upscale' version with no ads but to be honest they don't bother me. You don't get ads during programmes so only have to endure less than 20 seconds of an ad when you switch on. Let's me watch my favourite programmes even when I'm not in- brilliant!!
Not as good
I do not like the predominance of adverts. Every time channel is changed the first seconds are lost trying to get rid of the pressuring advert even after X pressed it is slow to go. Also the tiny viewing screen cannot be changed to landscape at all. I shan't be using it and wish I hadn't changed to the new version. However, even if I had chosen not to put new version on, viewing was blocked by the repeating reminder - more pressured advertising. Was quite a good app previously!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 December 2015
- Version: 2.81
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GZero ltd
- © GZero Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ToView Plus£9.99
- ToView Plus£1.49