>>>FEATURED ON CBS TALK SHOW, THE DOCTORS!<<<
* ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME *
*Voted #1 Water Tracker on the App Store!*
FACT: In 2013, studies showed that 76% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Start using this app today, and join the healthier 24%.
Track your daily water consumption in an intuitive way, and because not everyone needs to drink the same amount, it is designed specifically for you.
Based on the revolutionary research done by health care professionals in recent years, we have learned just how critical it is, for your health, to maximize your individual water intake. This app is designed to perfect that routine.
A consistent routine with the proper amount of water in your diet will lead you to optimal overall health. Start today for a healthier tomorrow.
With your personal schedule being so hectic, it is difficult to manage how much water you have drank for the day. Finally, you have found the best solution available on the iPhone.
* Immerse in an interactive, free-roaming interface to add cups or bottles of water towards your goal.
* Earn a daily and overall average grade on how well you are keeping up on your recommended amount.
* Touch and drag the containers around your table to organize them in your own special way.
* Customize your own specific water container, with images to choose from.
* Specify attributes from your personal lifestyle to get a scientifically proven daily water intake goal.
* Earn achievements for maintaining a long term high grade average.
* Use either US or metric measurements to track the amounts.
* View a line graph detailing the history of your water intake.
* Be reminded by the app icon itself of how many cups or bottles you have left to meet your goal.
* Create your own customized reminders that can notify you when you should drink more water.
* View the time and dates of every cup or bottle of water you have drank.
* Enjoy a plethora of useful facts and tips about water and human health.
* Integrates with the Health app to help track your water intake.
Please enjoy this app. We are looking forward to your feedback! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks To: The Water Cure Staff at www.watercure2.org
Disclaimer: Some of the information and tips in this app were provided free of charge from watercure2.org. The enthusiastic individuals who maintain the site have proven their dedication to optimal and objective health information. However, this app is not intended as a substitute for professional health care advice.
* Optimized for newer devices and iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well till I upgraded
I used this app for a couple of weeks and liked it, helped me keep loading up with water. Then I thought I would pay and get the premium one, since upgrading I no longer get the progress graph, when I click on it the app crashes.
With no obvious was to report this problem other than on here so here I am, please fix, my iPhone 6s is fully up to date.
I've used the app for several weeks now, and I find it really useful. I knew I wasn't drinking enough every day, and this utility makes it very clear how far one is from an optimal intake; my body felt much better from the very first day I started trying to reach the right amount.
The numbers are realistic, which is a surprise -- usually these "lifestyle improvement" apps dish out targets which are completely unachievable for the common man, but this one is the exception: just have a glass of water every hour or so, and you'll be fine. The grades and badges add a bit of fun and challenge, pushing you to do that little bit more.
This said, there's always room for improvement:
- the interface to add "glasses" and "bottles" gives a lot of flexibility to the detriment of usability (switching between containers takes too much tapping)
- some of the tips are outlandish and probably written by bottled-water salesmen
- except for the lower tray, the interface is completely custom and 1990-ish, and not particularly intuitive.
Still, a great app that I use every day and I'd recommend it to everyone, especially nerds like me who can go "in the zone" for hours and forget to drink enough.
Simple and fairly easy to use. The two things I would change: the slider for when you want to set a specific amount of water is hard to use. For example, I was trying to set it to 750ml but found it impossible to get anything other than 749 or 751. Sometimes just moving my finger away would make it move to the wrong number. Also, I'd like to be able to set a higher target as the medication I take means I need about 4 litres a day. It's not included in the criteria for needing extra water, which is understandable as you can't possibly include every medication that causes thirst and not everyone gets the same side effects. So it would be useful if I could change it myself. Otherwise, great app.
- Daniel Floyd
- 45 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Daniel Floyd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.