Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
Thanks for downloading Waterlogged for your hydration needs :)
In this version, we've made it even easier to track how much water you're drinking on the daily! This version includes:
-design and interface improvements
-general bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stay hydrated for better health.
I use this to track my water intake and it’s very useful as I suffer with bad acne and measuring my water intake motivates me to drink more water and it’s improved my skin quite a bit, it’s quick and easy to log as you can just press it and you can log other types of drink however I would love if it showed with a different colour the drink you drank other than water and I kind of wished they had a calendar that showed if you completed your goal by a little star or something as you have to click back and that can be very long and annoying and I can’t see if I have completed it all that week so I would love if that feature was added but other than that it’s a great app
I love this app! It is so useful and you don’t have to pay for annoying things, straight to the point and you can have different water bottles and cups from your house (with photos of them), so it is very easy so you don’t just put in the amount. You can also put 1/2 of your water bottle or something which is really useful as sometimes I don’t drink all of my water. You can also enter juice, soda or other beverages and it will work out how much water is in it! It is a really good app I would recommend it!!
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 58.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders £3.99
- Lifetime Subscription £3.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.