Waze Navigation & Live Traffic
By Waze Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, roadworks, police, accidents & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for fuel - find the cheapest fuel along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
What's New in Version iOS 4.33
There are a bunch of new features in this update! See what’s included:
- It’s here! Waze now supports routing for motorcycles. Update your vehicle type and hit the road.
- Waze is now optimized for iPhone X.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Let me down today
Update Dec 2017. App will not connect to the network today. Have rebooted etc. You start to rely on an app but when it lets you down at a critical moment can you trust it again?
Update Oct 2015. No way to report traffic on other side?
Update Dec 2014: keeps on crashing, especially when using the send a photo option on reports or at destination.
Update: why since Google bought Waze, do we not get the same traffic updates you see on google? Yes, if fellow wazer gives a report, you see it (eventually) but more & more often these days I have to check google maps to get the lattes traffic status. May as well just use google?..
Original :Nice app been using it daily for about a year now. Still a bit slow to warn about traffic ahead. Quite often hit the back of the queue before I get the alert. I guess some of this is down to other wazers not reporting? Also a bug after I get a report message and the focus returns to my vehicle the map stays dark and I can't zoom or scroll on the map
Sudden app crashes while driving.
I’ve been a waze user for almost 2 years now, and the last time I used this app was earlier today on my way to the airport. The app just suddenly stops and goes back to my home screen. Happened to me like 3 or 4 times while I was driving on the motorway, good thing my wife was there with me, so she could start and setup waze again. It’s just worrying though, especially if you’re driving all alone and/or when doing long drives by yourself as well. App is great and all, but it’s just these bugs/issues recently, hope it doesn’t get worse. Please have this fixed.
Wase can no longer keep up!
This used to be my No1 navigation app and I loved it! I would love to go back using it all the time however for the last few weeks I found the app to be slow! Not only me but my wife found it slow also. By slow I mean that the arrow does not follow my location accurately. It seems that it is trying to catch-up with me. Nearly all the time I miss the turn because wase is showing the wrong location and when wase indicate to turn, the turn has already passed few metres before. I am also going back to Apple Map which is more accurate but less features unfortunately. It would be great if this could be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 November 2017
- Version: iOS 4.33
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: waze
- © Waze Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.