A smart and affordable way to invest.
Expect more from your money. Let Wealthify invest it for you.
Wealthify enables anyone to invest, with as little as £1. Your investment plan is built by professionals and managed for you, every day.
Sign up takes less than 10 minutes. You get 24/7 access to your account via PC, mobile or app, where you can check your performance, see your investments, or top up your plan with just a few taps.
Our five simple investment styles will help you choose a level of investing risk you’re happy with, from cautious to adventurous, or somewhere in-between. It’s affordable too – you pay us a simple annual fee for managing your investments of no more than 0.7% and an average annual fund charge of 0.18%, which is taken directly by the fund providers.
Wealthify is the smart way to invest if you don’t have the time or the know-how.
- Start investing with as little or as much as you like, and add regular, or one-off top-ups
- Select a level of risk that suits you, from Cautious to Adventurous, or somewhere in-between
- Sign up in less than 10 minutes
- Fees are low and there’s no hidden costs
- Your money isn’t locked in – if you need to, you can withdraw it without penalty
- Access 24/7 – see how your investments are performing, whenever you like
- Start a Circle with friends and family and enjoy a fee discount of up to 20%
- Our award-winning design makes investing easy and fun
- Wealthify is backed by global financial services provider, Aviva
Wealthify offers general investment accounts and investment ISAs. You can also arrange to transfer your existing ISAs to Wealthify.
We are pleased to accept customers over the age of 18 who live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, or the Channel Islands. You do not have to be a UK citizen to open a Wealthify Plan, but you do need to be a UK resident for tax purposes and have a permanent UK address and National Insurance number. We regret we cannot accept U.S. citizens at this time.
Wealthify does not offer advice. Customers select an investment style based on their attitude to risk.
All figures shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only and are not an indication of future returns.
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change. ISA rules apply.
The value of your investments may go down as well as up and you could get back less than you originally invested. Wealthify is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Live Chat - you can now chat to one of our team within the app! Just tap "Talk to us" then "Start chat"
- Bug fixes, including improvements to TouchID and PIN unlock
Ratings and Reviews
It does the job.
I’m not entirely sure this is the best option on the market, however it’s very easy to work with and set up. I have 2 gripes both I’m sure they could fix and one is probably my naivety.
1. Please just take a payment directly from the app. Why have I got to set it up from my bank as well. You cannot do quick payments directly from the app. In 2018 this is not entirely acceptable.
2. They deal a lot, this is based on your risk level I’d imagine.
Otherwise it’s a good ISA to perhaps run along other investments you have or if it’s your first punt. I’ve said I’ll give it a year then reassess as it’s a buyers market.
Where’s my money?
Paid into this for a year. Performance of actual investments was average/poor - fees are much higher than if you invest in a passive fund like Vanguard Lifestrategy.
HOWEVER, biggest issue is that they won’t return my money now I’ve closed: “It may take up to 10 working days to return your money to your account”. I chased after 20 days: “Sorry we’ve had a system error, we’ll process this now - it may take up to 10 working days”. Surprise, surprise, no sign of my money.
I’m reporting this to the Ombudsman
The app is excellent - the dashboard gives a very good summary of the performance of your investments. I have also tried the top up feature a few times already and making additional investments/payments is very easy to do.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.