WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Amazingly reliable seven day forecasts…we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app.” Mac Life *****
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• Additional features: Widget, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Benefit from the latest operating systems – WeatherPro for iPad is optimised for iOS 8
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by syncing your favourites with WeatherPro for iPhone or connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro for iPad! You can now benefit from:
•Some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date.
Your opinion is valued, so if you like the app, then please take a moment to review it.
New but unimproved! - AlertsPro annoyance
I've used the WeatherPro App for quite a few years now and I've been a subscriber for most of this time. The App is generally very useful and I really like the data-centric approach that this weather App takes.
Unfortunately for me, a little annoyance has crept in. I really dislike the link/advert for the AlertsPro App. Although I installed AlertsPro, this jarring link/advert remains as part of the WeatherPro interface. As a paying subscriber, I shouldn't have to put up with something that to me feels like a mini banner-ad. I hate ads.
Great app. Doesn't handle 23 /25 hour days at start / end of daylight savings
I have been using this app for ages and really find it (the premium version) great.
I just checked the weather and found a weather warning for the coming days. On opening it, it showed that the warning covered Saturday, Monday and Tuesday, despite being shown as a solid block.
It looks like you do not properly handle short and long days and have assumed that all days are 24 hours long.
Use it all the time
This is a great weather app with a lot of functionality. I always upgrade to premium which costs little more than a cup of coffee. Mind you some seem to think it's expensive but I have yet to find an all free no adverts app which delivers this functionality. My only issue is that the forecasts all too frequently underestimate cloud cover and so overstate sun hours. Today 16/4 being a classic example. The wind theme view is very useful to me as well.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 09 March 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month£4.49
- Premium 3 Month£1.49