WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualised in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and RainToday.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.4
• Right on time for the Apple release, the app now supports iOS 10 and its most important features!
• For iOS 10 we implemented rich notifications so you can now easily preview our weather news from the lock screen as well as from the notification center.
• Additionally, we improved the design of the widget for iOS 10, which you can now also quickly access with 3D Touch directly from the app icon.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro HD and we thank you for any feedback!
Excellent, have used this app through several versions. Have a few weather apps as it is important to me to have a reliable weather forecast. This one is the most consistently reliable of them all - to the point where I now seldom use the others. Sometimes the volume of rain predicted in the totals doesn't quite match that shown in the charts but the charts are the ones to go by! When I have needed support, twice over three years, it has been prompt and helpful Would recommend.
Does a great job...
This app is the best I have seen - it is accurate and clear, and is able to give weather for just about any place I have asked for. So many others are much more generalised and don't recognise smaller, individual areas, only large cities and regions, but, living in Guernsey in the Channel Islands, the weather in Southampton or Paris is absolutely no good to me. This app shows several places in my parish, never mind on this small island! Amazing.
The above was my review from several years ago - I see no reason to change it.
Great app, and quite accurate. Certainly as good as the Met Office. I just wish that they would provide a key to explain the weather symbols. It really can't be that difficult to produce a list of symbols together with a definition of what they mean and then put a link to this at the bottom of the page. Meteogroup claim that there are so many symbols that this would be impractical. I don't believe it. Come on get your act together and explain the symbols that you use. Don't leave the punters guessing.
OK guys you listened to my pleas for greater clarity and the latest update has better symbols and some explanation of what they mean.
The Met Office has updated it's website, but you still have your nose in front.
Still the best weather app on the Internet. The graphic interface for wind speed knocks spots off the over-hyped Windguru. One improvement would be to include some values on the isobars on the pressure charts
Would I recommend this app? YES.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 12 September 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 59.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month£7.99
- Premium 3 Month£2.29