WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, RainToday and AlertsPro.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help centre.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful weather app
I've been using this app for five years as enhancement to the commercial meteorological information provided for our flight planning at work (as an airline pilot) and it is useful and reliable. To be able to see up to date dynamic lightning strike info and precipitation radar is a great help. I wish it had greater world coverage with radar/precipitation dynamic display-at the moment it only really covers Europe.
For local weather planning for activities it is of great benefit-we camp a fair bit and it has made a big difference with booking and planning in the last ten days prior to a trip. The graphical display is clear and the quality of the information is good-of course, like all weather forecasting it can vary in difficult forecasting scenarios, however I have found it is the best available-especially compared to the phone supplied apps. Certainly worth the yearly subscription in my humble opinion.
Still number one.
Thanks for updating to iPhone X, fantastic.
Now then, I’ve taken to using it on my Apple Watch, great App as you would expect. However, I cannot change the wind speed to mph from stupid kilometres!! In the UK all the road signs are in miles not kilometres and until that changes (not likely now thanks to ludicrous brexit vote) I use miles as my reference. I can use mph on the iPhone app but not the Watch.
Sticking with the fantastic Watch app, it would be nice whilst on the precipitation screen that rotating the Digital Crown one could view the rain forecast animation forecast just as on the iPhone. I don’t do subscription apps but I make an exception for this one to view the rain radar forecast.
STILL THE BEST WEATHER APP EVER!
After all these years it's still way ahead of the game. If you want to know exactly when the rain will start and end just look at the radar.
I'm a bit of an astronomer and the weather forecast is critical to me.
Had this app since its release, along with every other weather app. Use it on my iPad and iPhone and it's the best by a long way. All I need it to do now is integrate with SIRI on my iPhone 4s so it can replace the default weather app on it.
Seems pretty good
Seems to work and has most of what I need in a user interface that’s better than MeteoBlue.
I would really like an option in settings to be able to switch on ‘forecast daylight hours only’
so it declutters the display and allows me to focus on the forecast I’m interested in - I’m not going to be on a hill in the dark !
It would also be useful to have some alert options for sites that were customisable in terms of minimum & maximum wind speed and direction ie ‘Alert me when this site has a wind speed forecast between 7-10mph in a wind direction between NW backing up to WSW during the day’
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 104 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month £8.99
- Premium 3 Month £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.