The Weather Network for iPad
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of ‘Best Apps of 2012’ by Apple.
The Weather Network for iPad is the reliable source to plan your day and beyond. Detailed weather forecasts, premium video, interactive charts with wind speed & precipitation by the hour, Sat/Radar maps, 'dress for School' forecast and so much more.
• Detailed Current Conditions, Short Term, Hourly and 14 day Forecasts
• Severe Weather Alerts (Canada and USA)
• Interactive hourly charts showing temperature, precipitation (POP) and Wind speed with gusts
• GPS Search for nearby cities, schools, parks and airports
• Sat/Radar maps
• Top Weather Stories
• Active Weather and Regional forecast Video
• Data available in Celsius or Fahrenheit, Metric or Imperial
What's New in Version 2.1.25
Access to new video content.
This is a great little app. I have found it to be very accurate at the 'hourly' level which is useful as I live in a very snowy area. It tells you when there is a storm alert too which has proven to be very useful on a few occasions!
I've looked at all the weather apps for the iPad and I've picked this one as the best. Very easy to read, and lots of information easily available.