Weathermob - Social Weather Reporting, and Local and Global Weather Reports
By Weathermob, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weathermob is the world's largest weather community.
The PLATFORM where you experience more, understand more--and have more fun with--the weather than ever before.
Join people from over 135 countries who are reporting on Weathermob, LIVE.
• Experience the weather across town or across the world in real-time through a beautiful, intuitive design
• Report your weather experience through large pictures, videos and skins that graphically overlay your photos with report location, weather and mood
• See advanced, personalized, hyper-local eight day forecast information
• Create weather channels that only cover the weather you care about based around any location, any mood, anyone or anything
• Follow the people, places and trends that capture your imagination
• Share and broadcast your reports through enhanced Facebook and Twitter sharing
THE PRESS LOVES WEATHERMOB!
* "Allows anyone to be a weather reporter ” – Techcrunch
* "Has weather nerds the world over rejoicing" - WSJ Online
* "Elegantly designed weather app shines” – Macworld
* "A cool little app, and should go down like a storm" 4.5 / 5 stars - Cult of Mac
* "To big to ignore" – Wired UK
* "The entire app is a joy to use and look at" – App-Score
* "A great example of how to make a utility application engaging" - UX magazine
* "A delight to use" – AppSavvy
* "Beautiful, social weather forecasting" – Macintude
Weathermob gives you more than a hyper-personalized forecast, it relates your weather, what you're feeling and doing to other people all over the world.
Weathermob is completely free, totally ad-free and available exclusively through the Apple AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
***Big VERSION 2 Update to the World's Largest Weather Community***
* Channels - Ever wanted your own weather channel that only covered the weather you cared about? Us too! Make a channel to follow any place, anyone, any feeling or anything on the World's Largest Weather Community.
* Enhanced Reporting - What's better than your reports? Your reports with larger pictures, videos and skins that graphically overlay your photos with report location, weather and mood!
* Results - Ever wondered who was having weather like you? Reporting near you? Feeling like you? or just talking about the same things you are? Now you can see how your report relates to the report stream coming in from over 130 countries!
* Improved Forecast - An exclusive data sharing agreement with our friends at forecast.io ensures the most local, up to date and accurate forecast yet is the only one you'll need.
* Real-time Weather News and Trends - What's going on out there? Now you know with News, Friend activity and Global Weathermob Trends.
* Entirely New Reporting Profiles - Express yourself and get to know others worlds away with enhanced profiles.
* Enhanced Facebook and Twitter Sharing.
* Accuracy improvements and bug fixes.
In minor version update:
- Speed optimizations
- Email share fixed
- Usage reports so we can make it better!
Lack of support now too many bugs
As much as I like this app (when its working), I'm afraid yet again its playing havoc with my patience. Unable to log in, freezing, not uploading images is making me want to leave!
If this continues, I will no longer be a 'regular weatherman'!!!
I have been unable to upload video for at least four months now… There seems to be no user support or even an email to contact the developers. Even my profile picture does now not upload properly. Losing patience with this app… Will start looking for others.
I have used this app for some time however have found since the last update my pictures are cropping off the right hand side every time! Not sure why as I don't modify any of the photos I take when uploaded. Can this be looked at on the next update?
Has turned in to a bad app!
Started to use this app last year and loved it.. But has gone so wrong in recent months.. Pics don't load correctly, tex missing and now no notifications for posts! Why bother! Time to delete I think