WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualised in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• Ski Weather
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and RainToday.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro HD and we thank you for any feedback!
Still the best!
I've had this App for a long time now, being a roofer require an app that has reliable weather forecasting and more importantly radar, with the radar I can work out roughly how much time I have before the roof needs to be covered over.
For me this App fits the bill.
Not forgetting integration with its other apps MeteoEarth and rain today which give another level of forecast and data. 👍 thumbs up from me ..... 2 years on.
I have tried over a dozen weather apps. This is superb. I use it to decide if the night sky will be clear for astronomy and in the daytime to check on rainfall. I feel that I can now see what the weather will do rather than taking a chance.
I use it several times a day even checking on other people's places where I have family members.
It's so inaccurate it should be called 'Whether' (sic)!
As a long term subscriber to Premium version I have finally decided to leave WeatherPro behind. Forecasting is variable, incorrect more often than not, usually not even reflecting the weather currently outside my window. Gave me weather warnings for freezing temperatures during one of the hottest UK winters on record; or an hour's sunshine at midnight!! All this I could've perhaps lived with if I'd had some explanation of erroneous behaviour to my messages to App Support, or even acknowledgement, but it seems customer service isn't a priority.
Better, cheaper, more accurate weather apps out there.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month£7.99
- Premium 3 Month£2.29