By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• Ski Weather
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, RainToday and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 4.8.2
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Great, detailed app, usually very reliable
I have used this app for around a year and find it to be generally very reliable. It doesn't get it right all of the time but there's not one single app that does and to me this is definitely one of the better apps available. The layout and level of detail is excellent and it's a fun app to use. The subscription for the pro version is a little pricey but you can use it on multiple devices and if you have any of the other apps the company make, one subscription covers pro level features on all apps. In summary a great app well worth buying.
Very good product
I have had this app for some 5 years now and overall, I am very pleased with the accuracy of the forecast it offers. However, if I have one criticism of the product, it is that WeatherPro is to optimistic in its outlook. I am a very positive person who has a "glass half full" approach to life. However, WeatherPro beats me here. For example, it may say that in my town, there is a 25% chance of rain, when in actual fact, we could have as many as 4 or 5 hours of rain that day.
That said, I am pleased with this product and will keep it on my phone for the foreseeable future.
Excellent, gorgeous UI, love it!
This App has far better features than any weather apps out there! Forget the snazzy smileys, various "beautifying" picture features!
What this app does is give you PERFECT and ACCURATE readings and an overall info panel that enables you to judge the weather in detail. I have used this app in -30C to +50C and always knew what to expect!
Please keep the updates coming!
Oh, and for all of you that don't know what "precipitation" is, please buy another app😄❗️
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month£9.99
- Premium 3 Month£2.99