WebDAVNav Server is a basic WebDAV server which can be used to quickly share files and folders from your Mac with other computers, mobile devices and apps, including WebDAV Navigator available in the iOS App Store.
* Quick setup, select the folder to share and click the Start button
* Download, Upload, Rename, Copy and Move files in your selected folder
* Includes the ability to set a username and password if required
* Support for HTTPS using provided .p12 certificate and private key
* Option to generate self-signed certificate if required
* View shared folder contents through a web browser using the HTML interface
* Drag and drop folders on the status icon to start sharing a new folder
* Support for multiple shares
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but effective. Good job.
This app deserves a positive review - it fills a niche for people who want to setup a simple WebDAV folder share without going through the rigmarole of setting up a full OS X Server.
You can literally have it up and running in under a minute.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.