Contact me if you would like to be a beta tester ;)
Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
If you want to try WebSSH without buying it now, you can download WebSSH Essential on the App Store.
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
▪ What's My IP?
▪ Edit /etc/hosts (only inside WebSSH app of course :)
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
- Added : Ability to add ctrl-key inside macros
- Fixed : Crashes for some users on connection's list
Ratings and Reviews
The most fully featured terminal (with a few crashes)
I'm excited about this app as it's the most fully-featured terminal app I've seen, with a really nice hi-res font and keyboard extension. Bonus features like tunnelling work really well with the extended background operation, too. I've had a few crashes (seemingly at random, or I'd have reported them) which can make it hard to rely on but so long as you have a backup terminal to hand for really critical stuff I can totally recommend this one. The app is also under very fast development so I'm sure the stability will continue to improve!
Hello I, touchy!
Thanks a lot for your review!!!
Can you tell me if you have enabled the monitoring on your connection list?
Perhaps this feature is the crash source.
Great SSH app for iOS
I've been using the free one for a while.
I use it for basic password ssh connections, and also those which require a cert. all work perfectly and even allows to save the cert passphrase.
I've just decided to pay up and use the non ads version.
I wasn't expecting a new app to download, I expected the free version to unlock.
I have quite a number of ssh connections saved in the free version. Is there a way I can export these and import them to the paid app, rather than have to manually retype all the connection info, and passwords / import certs again?
This would also be super convenient to copy all saved connections between iPad and iPhone to keep both apps up to date.
Thank you a lot for purchasing WebSSH Pro!
We are currently working on sync feature between Pro and Essential. Yet you need to type credentials again :(
Come a long way
I bought this app a few years ago when I was setting up a Raspberry Pi Temperature Logger with a web interface. I was running it on the original iPad (still have it too).
I had tried several apps at that time, all were free including this one. I was so impressed that I gave the dev money to express my satisfaction.
Time has moved on, as has this app. It was always good, now even better. When I went to download it, I found I had the pro version. Jolly good!
Amazing what can be done with an iPad these days, this is a good example.
Dr Lingus thank you so much for your whole review! 🥇
Thank you also to use WebSSH since a few years ago!
Have a nice day!!!
- Arnaud MENGUS
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 WebSSH.Net
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.