By WeekCal B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you. Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app.
AVAILABLE IN 25 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Week Calendar is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Week Calendar supports 25 different languages.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Alternate calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamic & Persian)
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Group templates
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (CalDAV, Exchange, iCal, iCloud, birthdays, subscriptions)
* Supports synching of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advanced repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Full screen support
* Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments / on weekdays / not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
* Unlimited search
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
What's New in Version 9.0
In order to make app navigation faster, more comprehensive and to make room for new functionality the bottom toolbar has been redesigned.
The Tools menu replaces the Action menu.
Long press Views still brings you to Today.
The Settings menu is at the top right now.
Redundant left & right arrows at the top have been removed. Just swipe to go to next or previous period.
As soon as you select an event the Add button is replaced with a Delete button.
Contrast of the dark theme is enhanced.
Upcoming releases will bring more redesign and new functionality. Stay tuned.
Now VERY disappointing
It's still a good calendar but with recent updates it is fast losing it's shine. What a pity the developers removed the forward and back arrows at the top as they were very useful to advance quickly through several days or weeks; better than swiping which is not always so easy with a full page. The functionality of the new icons in those positions could easily be replaced within the five lower icons. Clearly the developers want to push specialist calendars on us big time by devoting an upper icon to their App Store. I WANT THE TOP ARROWS BACK or at the very least make it easy for users to revert to a previous version.
Issues from recent update?
Use this all the time - in Week to view mode (default mode as in the title) - however, it now appears my week is only 6 days long - so current week is Mon to Sat, and if I move to next week I get a view of Sun to Fri and so on which effectively make it impossible to quickly view the weeks ahead. Could be a setting I need to change (?) but would still rate poor as it was working and after an update should still work in the same way without need for setting changes.
Does the job ok
Unlike some perhaps, I only use the calendar as a point of daily reference, the appointments etc are input on a PC. I therefore don't have the same issues as some. I notice however that the shading of the "today" box in mini month view needs to be more definitive as it does tend to merge into the adjacent boxes for those of us of a certain age 😕. Everything else works for me!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 November 2015
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United Kingdom£0.99
- Calendar store package deal£1.99
- Weather calendars£1.99
- Calendar Store Discount Deal£0.99
- Calendars - Football Brazil 2014 edition£0.99
- Holidays United States£0.99
- Week Numbers£0.99
- Rugby Aviva Premiership 2012-2013£0.79
- Tour de France 2012£0.79
- Holidays Sweden£0.99