By Craig Merchant
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access Twitter on your mac.
- View your timeline, mentions, direct messages, lists and search.
- Post tweets/dms (Press cmd+enter to send tweet)
- Retweet, Favorite & Reply tweets
- Choose between old and new style retweets
- Add multiple accounts
- Read later with Instapaper and ReadItLater
- Filter tweets by blocking users or words
If you have any problems or feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimalist Twitter Client
I really like the clean interface and design. I use Twitter primarily to check my feed and this does the job perfectly, without any unnecessary clutter.
Would be great to access my favourites from the window bar (currently only accessable from menu bar via 'load my profile') and can't seem to unfavourite favourites. Hopefully will see these bugs fixed and other features in future updates.
Now I have the iPhone and Mac 'Weet' apps. Any chance of an iPad version?!
Thanks for a great app.
Buggy and no support
This app suffers from an annoying connection error.
It hasn't been updated since launch...nearly a year ago.
Zero support from the developers.
I feel ripped off…the developers seem happy to sit back and take your money without looking after their app.
This was a great app, but no longer works with the enforced changes from Twitter.
- Category: Social Networking
- Released: 01 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Craig Merchant
- © 2011 Craig Merchant
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later