By Travis Luke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your weight can be hard!
Let this app help you keep track of your weight and view your progress visually.
- simple, intuitive, and beautiful interface
- easily add, edit, and delete your weight measurements
- view your progress in a easy to understand graph
- schedule recurring alarms to remind you to get on that scale
- export and import your data to backup or use in other programs
This is an old version. Download "Weight Recorder 2" for future features and updates.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
** Important Note for version 2.0 or 2.0.1 users **
Please consider exporting your data before the update.
If you have entered data in the version 2.0 or 2.0.1 versions ('new style'), that data will be lost during this update.
- Reverts the application back to version 1.2 style (old style), as it was before the recent updates.
- Fix Graph Crash
- Change decimal point so it is easier to see
Nice simple app - but just a bit TOO simple!
This app on paper does just what I wanted - it provides a simple means of recording my weight over a period of time. For that essential and well-executed simplicity I would happily award 5 stars.
Unfortunately, there are several limitations, which is why my score is only 3 stars:
* it does not seem to share information with other devices - the app is on both my iPhone and iPad, but data entered on one does not appear on the other. This seems a pretty fundamental failing to me!
* it accepts weight entry in kilos or pounds, which is fine so far as it goes. However, in the UK we don't normally express weight in pounds, but in stones & pounds (where 1 stone = 14lb). My weight is 12 stone 3lb, and it's a pain having to work that out as 171lb every time!
* on the iPhone at least, the app does not seem to operate in landscape mode.
I do hope that these limitations will be fixed, and I will be ready to upgrade my rating as soon as they are!
Good but needs updates
i agree with the other reviewers. its a great little app but you need to be able to record weight in stones & pounds, not just pounds or kilos. also you can set a target weight but it would be useful if you could set a target date for that target weight. you could then have a straight line on the graph between you weight now and your target weight at the target date and then you could see how you are tracking against that.
Not in metric.
Allows you to enter but not view the units in metric. Only three countries in the world use this old English system of measure. Useless for 99% of people but free to the 1%
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 August 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Travis Luke
- © Travis Luke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.