Weightbot — Track your Weight in Style
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use.
* Input your weight up to once a day with a streamlined user interface
* Easily change or remove your weight from any day
* Instantly view your BMI as you set your weight
* Set your goal weight to know where the finish line is
* Rotate clockwise to view your weight over time on a beautiful and easy to read graph
* Rotate counterclockwise to view the goal view. It let's you see you quickly see your progress towards your weight loss/gain goals
* Toggle units between lbs/kg for weight and ft/cm for height
* Set a numeric passcode to protect your data from being viewed by others
Visit tapbots.com for demos and more information.
From the makers of Convertbot and Pastebot...
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed missing Units switch
Worth EVERY penny and more...
Love this app no update since 2010 but still works perfectly.
This is an AMAZING app. I don't know why anyone gave this app less than 4 stars it's honestly the BEST app to buy if your planning on losing some weight or keeping a track of your weight. I have had a few apps like this and this by far blows all the others out the water.
It's at a great price! I had one of the very first version and I have the new updated version. I love the feature of when you turn it clockwise or anti clockwise it displays other info and graphs.
I love the motivation feature of it telling you how many days you have left to reach the goal you set yourself and the blue progress bar so you get a visual look at how well you have been doing.
My advice to anyone wanting to buy this app but is unsure is DO IT!! It's the best £1.19 you will ever spend. Just remember to backup your results in settings.
Would be nice if you could add notes or even a photos!
I've been using this app to monitor my weight for over 4yrs now and it does almost everything I want it to do. The requests for fractions of a pound seem a bit ridiculous to me, the body's weight varies enough for that to be pointless. Basically, if you're weight hasn't moved by a full pound it hasn't moved at all.
The only negative is that I would echo the request for the Y axis scale to remain constant from year to year to allow easier comparison.
Interface isn't even the best bit...
What really makes this app stand out is the interface. It is really pretty, with sound effects and everything. But, although that is nice, the best bit is actually how simple it is to use. You launch it, tap the display, slide to the correct weight, and tap the display. Done. Under 5 seconds.
I also like that I can set a passcode to prevent people from seeing my data.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 July 2010
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Tapbots
- © 2008-2010 Tapbots
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.