- FREE: We deliver your NHS prescription to your door, for free.
- NHS: We work with your NHS GP surgery to sort out your prescription.
- SIMPLE: Just order your medicine on the app and we’ll take care of everything else.
- SECURE: We’re an NHS regulated pharmacy that works to keep you and your data safe.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR PRESCRIPTION
1. Order: tell us what medicines you need and we’ll do the rest. Scan or search for your pills or other medication.
2. Check: we’ll let you know when your NHS GP issues your prescription.
3. Deliver: get your medicines delivered to your door for free via Royal Mail. We’ll notify you when we have sent it.
APPROVED NHS PHARMACY
Well Pharmacy is NHS-approved pharmacy with over 760 stores in the UK.
With over 70 years of experience helping our customers with their health and medication needs. We were previously the Co-operative Pharmacy.
We are registered with:
PROVIDING NHS SERVICES FOR FREE
This is a completely free service.
As we work with the NHS, if you have a medical exemption you will not need to pay for your prescription. If you do not have an exemption you will be charged the standard NHS prescription rate.
You can upload your exemption including your pre-payment certificate on your first order and we will save it for your future orders.
DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
We deliver your prescription via the Royal Mail 48 hour service free of charge.
You can track your NHS prescription progress within the app.
PHARMACIST IN YOUR POCKET
You can speak with our qualified Well pharmacists within the app. If you have any questions about your prescription our pharmacists are here to help.
We deliver all over the UK but we are currently only working with GPs based in England.
We are working on creating the best digital pharmacy service for our customers so we’d love to hear your feedback on your experience. Please email us your thoughts on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Well we've gone through a brand refresh. We want to bring our purpose and personality into the look and feel of the app. We're going to be working on this over the coming weeks and months and we've just released our first version of this.
Ratings and Reviews
Life made easy for the 9-5er
I downloaded the app a few weeks ago as I’d seen it on Facebook, signed up, gave my doctors details etc then thought nothing of it until I needed more medication. Being someone who commutes to work, it’s not easy to get back for the doctors or pharmacy opening times without taking time off work so I thought I’d give the service a go. Put in my order, it was approved a day or so later, took a photo of my prepayment card, then received my medication a couple of days later. Absolutely brilliant service! I couldn’t be happier!
Fantastic app 😊
Down loaded the app last Wednesday and left the rest to your team, had a reply back within two days for me to order my prescription two days later delivered by Royal mail to my front door what a fantastic service so sufficient and easy, bye-bye the old way I certainly won’t be going back to that, send my thanks to all the team and i will look forward to the next time i order my prescription...... happy days
Want to rate more but I can’t
It’s a good app. If you can’t get to the pharmacy then it’s worth it. But there’s bits the app doesn’t tell you. For example if you go to doctors and need medication, the doctor can’t give you it, they have to send a prescription to well and then you’ll get it a week later. So if your unwell, it’s a long time to wait.
- Bestway National Chemists Limited
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Bestway Panacea Healthcare Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.