WeParent is a new coparenting app that removes stress and conflict from your co-parenting relationship. It lets you manage custody schedules and family calendar, share information, and exchange messages – all in one place. Start with a FREE 30-day trial – and then pay just $9.99 per year for unlimited adults in both households.
These coordination and communication features will simplify your co-parenting relationship and help you stay organized:
Custody schedules. Set up your school year, summer and holiday schedules starting from our convenient built-in templates. Then use the app to track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying. Life happens – and we help you manage it.
Family calendar. Add your kids’ school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your co-parent and invited family members will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages with your co-parent, kids (over the age of 13), and other family members whom you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
Important contacts and information. Share your kids’ shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your co-parent quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phone’s camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
Record keeping. Everything that you or your co-parent share on WeParent is permanently archived, and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court.
When you sign up, you are automatically put on a FREE 30-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the free trial, the app is just $9.99 per year for everyone in both of your households. This includes you, your co-parent, your new spouses, grandparents, nanny and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. This is a recurring annual subscription, which you can manage directly in iTunes. More details about the subscription are below:
- Your $9.99 annual subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members any time by going to More -> Manage family tab.
- $9.99 payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- If you have any unused portion of a free trial period, it will be forfeited when your purchase your subscription.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!
Co-parenting is challenging. Our app makes co-parenting simpler, reducing conflict and friction in of your relationship. Don’t let another day go by without simplifying your co-parenting life!
- Improved custody schedule functionality: added more templates, made all templates editable and customizable, and made the interface more intuitive
- Added password recovery and reset flows
- Improved calendar functionality: added all-day events and ability to add events that started and ended in the past
- Improved app loading speed
- Fixed minor bugs and crashes
- FamTerra Inc.
- 32.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FamTerra Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription £9.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.