- FREE for the first month
- All your Western Mail news, sports, opinions and supplements on the go, daily
- Each day’s paper downloaded automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand
Downloaded daily to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get Wales talking.
As well as the daily exclusives that set Wales’ news agenda, the Western Mail is the only place to read the best Welsh columnists while having its finger on the pulse of local business and economy matters.
It is also the only place for in-depth Welsh rugby analysis and everything you need to know about our top flight football teams - Cardiff and Swansea.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £7.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the single weekend edition. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see our frequently asked questions (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/e-editions/?service=responsive)
Minor fix to outstanding bugs and issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice scam this. App doesn’t work and you can’t get in to cancel the subscription. Shameful customer service
Has stopped working with ios11
Has worked fine up to now.
Too many crashes
This app crashes too often - there are days when I can't open it. Don't want to pay for a paper I can't read.
No interactive content - just a facsimile of the paper although there are a few extra photos available and you can tap on articles now to enlarge them & read them more easily.
Could be so much better.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- Western Mail £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.