By JD Wetherspoon plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ever been left at the table, while your friend is at the bar, awkwardly pretending to text? Order and pay at your table with the Wetherspoon app, and we’ll bring your food and/or drinks straight to you.
Why not place your order and pay with the newest team member: your phone?
• Order a meal, a round of drinks or both – we’ll bring them to you.
• Paying is simple: just scan your card or pay with Apple Pay or PayPal.
• Choose from among your favourite deals, including our club nights. Just tap ‘Apply any offers and go to checkout’, in the basket, to tot up your savings – and then we’ll take you to the payment screen.
• Buying rounds? Save time with our reorder function – and avoid forgetting someone’s drink…
• Book a hotel stay with us.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- The app now accepts Amex payments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Quelle bonne surprise!! :-)
I was looking for a local pub in amesbury and saw "the bell". Looked very cozy so I walked up to it. As I got closer and saw it was a Wetherspoon's outlet, I was disappointed because I have a bias against chains (my problem, I know!) anyways, I stepped in - great first feeling - super nice range of beers, extremely friendly ne courteous bartender, delightfully clean bathrooms, cozy corners and spaces for to work in and the best discovery is this app!!!! How amazing - I can place my order sitting right where I am. Brilliant JD Wetherspoon! I have changed my entire opinion about you and am now a new fan :-)
This app is great, however the is only one thing that stops me from using it!
It doesn’t let you adjust your order! What I mean is, if I ordered a burger, which includes chips but I decide I’d rather exchange the chips for a salad, it doesn’t give you the option to do this. Also if I decide I want a burger but don’t want the gherkins in it, it doesn’t give me the option to request no gherkins
Not too bad, missing some nice features
It’s a nice touch, could do with a comments field to ask for no ice etc.
Sometimes a bit unreliable says it never went through, so you try again and end up with the order twice.
Good attempt though
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 20 November 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: J D Wetherspoon plc
- © J D Wetherspoon plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.